Kim Wu Accessories/Costumes!

I sill like some K-pop in her with the best accessories from every k-pop girl group.

I’d live her with marvel accessories from each X-Men women too

Not gonna happen

Like the headphones set with Kim Wu. It reminds me of one of those characters from JSRF. Also, she can listen to music and kick butt at the same time lol

2 Likes

She’s rocking orchids stage music in her wireless Beats!!!

I’m not a Madonna fan either, so can someone post an image of Madonna so that I can compare the 2 side-by-side?

I’m totally going with Techno Headphones, and X-treme Legwear as my Accessories.

I’m thinking I’m going to be rocking the default for the most part. Just gonna have some sets with her different jackets on deck. :slightly_smiling:

I will have a different Kim for all 6 slots

I only wish we could mix the default and retro accessories

These accessory sets are awesome! Totally gonna have fun mix-n-matching jackets!

1 Like

I’m loving the beats and the motorcycle legs combination

And the Seoul jacket with yin yang shorts
And the retro solid black

And the blonde bridal brawl with ice blue base

I just realized the black and white color is a yin/ yang reference DUH BblackorchidD !!!

:dizzy_face:

Yes she has different jacket I can’t wait till she’s released. I personally am no a fan of the retro customizations guess I’ll be sticking to default retro.

I think the Kim Waifu set in the Retro may be my favorite, so long as the skirt changes colors. Love the lace look. :smiley:
Also, it’s kind of a Kill Bill reference, eh?

I think the skirt remains pink? But if it matches the color of the chosen shorts (blue or black) MAN I’m gonna have fun outfitting her

Please add k-pop outfits/accessories to Kim Wu!

Hisako got J-Pop… GIVE HER K-POP!!!

K pop forza gear!

k pop .Beats headphones!!!

1 Like

Hey Bb, It seems the Screenshot is broken.

1 Like

Oops! Th X ninja

What if Kim got A KPop skin???
I LOVE this group it seems like Kim Wu would be a member lol!

4 minute songs Hate, Crazy, What’s Your Name are all Kim Wu attitude!!!