Kim is too effect heavy

I know it’s been talked about before , but now that season 3 out and I’ve played it for a while , I can also agree on this matter . Her blue kick effects don’t bother me that much , although I do think they’d look much better and cleaner of toned down just a bit . What bothers me the most though , is there medium nun chuck attacks , and heavy nun chuck attacks. Her moves have so much of that yellow blur effect on them , that it’s hard to even see that she is using nun chucks , which is like the main thing that is cool about her . A really think that Medium and heavy nun chuck attacks need the effects Towned way down ; less yellow , and the yellow that is there , should be more transparent . This way you will still see yellow flashes , but also be able to CLEARLY see the nun chucks that she is using.

Look at it like this. Her Heavy Punch Autodouble makes her spin, and her medium Autodouble, she pegs you in the face and the chest, like if you were to poke someone in the face with a bottle. That’s how I remember it. I look at the animation she does. :grin:

1 Like

Haha yeah true . I was talking about it from a strictly aesthetic point of view , but yes you are right ! Haha

1 Like

Haha! I should have read the post more.

But yea, that’s how I look at it. XD

1 Like

Lmao!
:gift_heart:

1 Like

The problem with “toning it down” is the flames are what determines the strength of the attack. LP auto-doubles, for example, emit simple sparks, MP ADs emit a narrow flame, and HP ADs emit a robust and large flame. Without them you wouldn’t be able to really tell the difference.

…but if you really want to see the nunchucks, all you gotta do is use the LP ADs, since it’s already really toned down. :wink:

I gotta tell ya though - there’s really not all that much to see.

1 Like