KIller

hello i talk spanish and i buyed the steam version early months ago and … i have played some modes, … to the point:
1._ the hystory mode is 2 short, 2 i play online mode, buts need like a… 2 mutch players.
2._ choice and not everywhere against the same player, idk how to explain in english, but need a saloon with 30 players maximum, and the diference of lvl account need to match well my acount is lvl 5 and i play aqgaist a lvl50? thats not fair! some of the players know all (to say) “the secrets”, and some of the plyers like me are in search 4 the emotion of combat fair lvl5 vs lvl5 (exapmple) i think that need a urgent repair PLZ (someone would be thinking “to raise the lvl of the account is practiced in the other modes”) but hey that is not 4 the players to want some action(like old arcades),
3.__ the PVP mode NEED A FINE MODE FOR PLAYERS WHO REMOVE AT THE TIME OF CHOOSING THE DEPARTURE AND THEN QUIT AT THE TIME OF CHOOSING THE MAP, BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME, BEING CHOOSING THE CHARACTER, NOT AT THE TIME OF CHOOSING THE ROOM THAT WOULD BE BETTER…
4.- if the game lag, not quit the gaqme, only adjust the characters to their laging game(exzaMPLE) i have sfv and the game on pvp runs lag, but dont finish the game like the opponent dc. plz

THATS IS MY EXPERIENCES (CROSS OF ARMS, UP-ING AN DOWN THE HEAD HMM, HMM, HM…) THANKYU 4 RE CREATE THIS GAME 2 THE SNES TO THIS GENERATIONS :smiley:

Regarding the match ups between inexperienced players and more experienced players: I recommend you play against the computer a lot (in Survival mode), to gain more experience. I didn’t start playing in Ranked mode until I was in the 40s, so at least I felt I knew what I was doing a little bit! :sweat_smile: It’s also a good idea to concentrate on just one character, that you can get used to.

And don’t forget to check out the very good guide at : https://ki.infil.net/

1 Like