Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

UUUULLLLLLTTTTTRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Endless laughing.

2 Likes

I am down to join in whenever this is happening again if there’s room available. I only caught the end of the stream so saw 3 fights haha. The ULTRA hype was real.

1 Like

It is still going

I have a pizza arriving within the next 5 minutes hopefully, but I will continue watching while I eat. If it’s still on in like 20 mins approx I might just hop in.

2 Likes

It goes on until eveyrone leaves

what chu’ tryin’a say?

THANK YOU GUYS!

I will post a full report and predictions for next week tonight!

KEEP RISING!

2 Likes

Hopefully I’ll get to play sometime :wink:

1 Like

He does a Kermit impersonation… his own commentary…he is not saying you sound like Kermit. Dont worry…he isnt copying you lol
You did fine.

It was great guys! I REALLY hope I can be there for the next one.

@MrxFlutterShy, you totally dominated the stream with the Ultra scream of the GODS. :slightly_smiling:

@RGLOfficial Thanks for having me dude!

And one for the road, @GalacticGeek, Nice 4 wall win! Maybe you can show me it sometime again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was something I was doing in the party chat to crack up people while they tried to play @RGLOfficial trying to break their concentration.

1 Like

I missed this one, came into the stream when it was pretty much over. Hope to take part in the next one!

2 Likes

It was a good time! Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting the Forum Battles!

Keep Rising
-RGL Entertainment

3 Likes

Just to ask, what were you refering to? :smiley:

To those who don’t know who this relatively new player is, be aware- the reads are strong with this one… :smiley: I’ve faced him in a set recently and got bodied really badly compared to the fights in this weeks forum battles.

Look forward to hopefully seeing you next time.

2 Likes

What do you know. GG is recovered from a certain salty level and is know sending me his favorite match of the day.

1 Like

I just saw the clip. That was hilarious at the end.

1 Like

Aw, and you’re sharing it so soon? Thanks, @Sasuke99I! :smiley:

Seriously though, that match was hella fun, @TheNinjaOstrich - mistakes were made on both sides, as well as some very good reads, and nearly every aspect of KI came into play at some point. It even shows how a lot of the game isn’t really about combos, as @Infilament likes to say, which I think is nice.

Here’s a fun fact: From the time I left the stream to make that clip, to the point when I shared it, is how long it took for me to edit, save, and upload it… In any case, I hope you guys enjoy it (and please, by all means, re-share that feed clip to advertise our event)! :kissing_heart:

I for 1, can’t wait to see the archived stream - I want to hear @MRxFlutterShy’s commentary during the match, since I couldn’t hear it while I was in the middle of burying the bird. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Speaking of your stream, @MrxFlutterShy, I finally got the Twitch app to work when I tried to follow your channel. Consider me subscribed! :wink:

2 Likes

Good games to everyone who participated, even though I lost a couple at least I tried pretty hard. :slight_smile: Look forward to next week.

1 Like

@RGLOfficial

Expect another Mistakes video really soon. Lol XD