Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

Nope,
Sorry.

It’s not related to forum battles. Just something that had to happen.

#I will not be streaming today.

Still got stuff to do.

But…

I will go ahead and tell you guys that:

• the new thread will be made BEFORE next Saturday,
    AND…
  • There will be a stream BEFORE next Saturday,
    AND…
  • The new Forum Battles is also going to be a “media outlet” for UltraCombo.com. This includes Community Content. (HOW this will happen is still a secret, But the main thing you need to know, is that YOUR content could be featured in some way in the future.)

Hope this is HYPE enough to hold you off until then.

This information really only goes out to the “faithful few” that are still on this thread,
BUT TRUST ME.
There WILL be an advertisement campaign (of sorts) coming soon, which will aim to bump our participation rate.

We are going big, NOT going home.

3 Likes

I will be streaming FB today. Twitch.tv/stormsasuke180

1 Like

I am doung so right now in fact. I am live. Join and lets have some KI action Nvm no one is in. Stream is canceled.

3 cheers for Flutter… I mean, uh… What’s your name again?

…never mind.

Oh, wait! 3 cheers!

:middle_finger:*

Wait, no… That’s not right…

*I can’t seriously believe the middle finger has its own emote; I just had to use it. Oh, and no offense. :wink:

2 Likes

You know, if these forum profiles are linked to your Xbox Live Gamertag…

Why not pay the $10 to change your gamertag?

1 Like

Just want to let you know that video is awful Ostrich :joy:

My logic will forever be a secret.

Sorry to hear that.

Well, now I feel really bad for consistently missing out lately. :sweat:
Well, I look forward to the future updates. Added your new account to my friends list, comrade!

1 Like

@sasuke99i Would’ve come, but fell asleep. :zzz:

ive missed just as much as everyone else, really. :frowning:

But that is why a “reset” is necessary.

We need to be just as consistent as the website itself.

LOL That’s why it’s the best.

I feel kind of bad for posting this, because i am really just fishing for attention by doing it! :smiley:

But this tease also serves as a “promise”. And if i don’t hold up to the promise of what i am doing, then i would be a terrible person for wasting everyone’s time. So posting wil give me some motivation to keep going! :slight_smile:

Here you go!

This is what my desktop looks like right now:

I wonder what it could mean :confused:

2 Likes

Right Click…

“Open Link in New Tab”

I know. But this gif is perfect! lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t normally make a public post like this, but I just wanted to let @MRxFluttershy know that I wish to speak with him about the future of Forum Battles. I only discovered the news of @RGLOfficial’s leaving the event for an indeterminate time over the weekend and wish to discuss my involvement as well (since I was one of the original co-founders along with @RGLOfficial) and I was not, for any number of reasons, involved in the discussions surrounding this.

To end on a lighter note however, I appreciate all the time and effort this community has put into Forum Battles and whilst it may have had its ups and downs, it’s mostly been pretty good other than a few arguments etc.

2 Likes

it is now @ZDhome …not mrxfluttershy. He changed his GT

Just sent you a friend request!

I hope i can catch you today.