Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

The BR community cup stream will begin shortly… :astonished:

2 Likes

Cool. I just got home. Link the stream???

A couple of competitors by the names of Alphadengeki and Veronezi will narrating in portuguese, even if you don’t understand we have a bunch of killers who have been on top 32 at least once. So the quality of the matches will be high

1 Like

I’m watching it now. :wink:

2 Likes

I’M BACK!

Updating my console and then playing some games!

#Hey Guys:
I know this isnt DIRECTLY related to Forum Battles, but it fulfills our exact goals, so please drop by this thread and give it a look over. Any help would be appreciated.

I got wrecked! LOL

1 Like

The funny thing is, I had just finished a match with a party lobby, and Flutter is like (Paraphrasing) "Yo Ostrich? Where the (Expletive) you at? Your taking forever, and Seraphs is waiting!

I was like, " It’s my turn already? Wow."

“Wait…”

<.<

Seraphs? Oh Snap! :open_mouth:

Completely Blindsided. LOL

Dude I suck with Shadow Jago lol…I catch myself trying to dash in the air and do flurry kicks LOL

But that COLOR 11 though!!!

be honest. You were just showing off your new color… LOL

Well yeah! That’s what I just said basically…I suck with Shago but hat color 11! lol…hell yeah I was showing it off! :slightly_smiling:

It funny, Shago players online are so awesome…I choose him and I can do ok, but I cant seem to do all the crazy sheet they do. I play him to much like Jago.

Speaking of Shago…I just kicked the sheet out f the REAL SHAGO in S1 story mode! I posted the video on Xbox feed! Hells yeah!!! Finally!

LOL Congrats!

If you want, I can teach you Shago. I play him like Jago too, and I could show you some cool things. :slight_smile:

Same as @TheNinjaOstrich if you need some Shago tips. I’m sure you’ve seen me play! I can help you out.

Cool, I tell ya what I need some help with…Jagos Manuals. they do not have the same timing as Omen. Its a much later timing. I doesnt feel right to me as I have omens down pat.

Why are Jago and some others manuals have different timings?

I know Omen, Aganos, Aria, and others in S2 feel different than S1

Different characters. It’s like TJ Manuals. Most of the manuals you hit are from Juggles or after a special move, unless you are in Instinct.

You just have to get used to the different timing. I’ll teach you though.

I cant do his light manuals consistently mid combo but the others feel …off.

Yeah. Jago’s are weird at different strengths, but learning Jago manuals will help you with lots of other characters. Actually, Jago helped me learn Omen’s Manuals.

Omens are so easy… I see some ppl on here saying they are hard. But to me Omen and Aganos have some of the easist timings int he game…at least until next week.

Omen, Aganos, Jago and Saberwulf have the easiest, IMO.

Hisako’s timings (particularly off influence) are some of the easiest in the game. She’s got a lot of time to confirm even heavy manuals off of them.

Jago is interesting in that his manual windows are very similar between windkick and laser sword, but the window “opens” relatively quickly on the laser sword linker. It almost feels like you hit your manual while the laser sword is finishing up its animation, as opposed to windkick where the manual button press is very noticeably after the kick ends.

Not really sure how someone “teaches” you a manual though. Kind of one of those things you just have to feel out for yourself IMO. :confused: