Killer Instinct Weekly Forum Battles

It’s funny how you can do it but it’s a thread I created and I can’t. :laughing:

Well as long as you know its me… It’s just my gamertag after all.

Trying to decide if its better to sit out and watch/participate in party chat. I don’t think I’ve had a single game without some amount of lag this whole time. The only time it wasn’t terrible was against Ostrich, and even then it wasn’t the best experience. The slight connection upgrade didn’t help much either. And I can’t help but feel that anyone I’ve played against would disagree. I guess I’m asking politely, are matches against me too laggy to enjoy?

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve played with you but I see you on stream… And yes your matches are pretty laggy but how does it feel? I can’t say…

Yeah I cant change the OP in my LEVEL 50 Club thread either. I think after 30 days it locks up.

#Congratulations to @SightlessKombat !
If anyone has not seen his “Killer Insight” article, here it is!:
Please give it a read and be sure to congratulate him in the comments!

4 Likes

Guys moonlight has been banned till tomorrow LOL

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/users/m00nlightninja/activity

1 Like

At least it wasn’t permanent.

The guy is nice, but has some control issues, for sure.

1 Like

Well Adam just stated someone got permanently banned…i looked up moonlights page and it has a note saying banned until tomorrow. SO not sure who the permanent ban was?

I wish there was a list of ban’s and what there end dates are.

1 Like

Congratuations to Sightless indeed!

(This is for fun, no money actually shared)

$10 it was Zurgoide. I see him most of the time on SRK and Eventhubs, still talking negative about KI and people berating him for it.

1 Like

He got a one year ban recently.

1 Like

It looks like it WAS him. Try to search and find his posts. they are gone, and his name is not clickable in quoted replies to him.

Lol. I wouldn’t take that bet. Moon’s nice though - just can get a little too intense about features/content that he wishes was in the game. I just want a bit more punctuation in his posts…I have a really hard time reading them if they get too long :sweat:

1 Like

If you’re talking about Zurgoide, that’s because he changed his name. Still has a year ban though. I’ve seen him post on Youtube and various other places, and it’s nothing but toxic bullshit, no matter what game he’s posting about. He’s just a perpetual troll.

#OK this is getting off topic.

(I am also guilty as charged)

I really dont care if a discussion is off topic, but for fear that others may not agree, lets avoid talking about anything but forum battles after this post, K.

man that dude is everywhere!!! He is on youtube, facebook, twitter, here… I see him on everything KI related yet he bashes KI??? SO wierd

Off topic: He’s so irrationally angry, that he seems like an extremely dedicated troll.

On topic: I’ll be available for the next one.

1 Like

Would you take a $10 bet that Moon’s first post back will be a self pitying paragraph about how he doesn’t care, speaks his mind, gets banned for it, lost interest in the community and lost hope for S3?

Can we stop after we figure out who got the perma ban? Its not something I couldn’t live without knowing but you know, curiosity and all that. I’m using this to tide over the wait for March 1st.

Thought I’d look up BobbiLing too, just in case. He isn’t around as frequently anymore but not banned. Who else was just a complete troll?

1 Like

I hear @GalacticGeek 's puns are getting REALLY BAD.

Maybe it was him. :slightly_smiling:

(lol)

2 Likes