Killer Instinct Story/Lore Thread

Most of the Backstories that we seeing now is kind of a new “reboot” (Again) of some characters

Example:

TJ Combo originaly was a champion for 20 years in the Rivals Mode
Now in his backstory, we know that he trained 5 years, was fighting in the ring for 5 years, then finally he became champion, but only for 3 years instead of 20 years

So, I think that some things that happend in the rivals mode was “rebooted” again now :confused:

1 Like

My guess is that they really didn’t have a concrete story until recently, which is why a lot of the rival mode stuff conflicts with the new backstories they have released. I wonder if they’ll fix that…

Probably not. :confused:

Another thing I just remembered is that the Aries 9 project mentioned in ARIA’S story is the same project Orchid’s grandmother participated in which granted her the ability to summon the firecat, which eventually Orchid inherited herself. I wonder what this project is and what other connections it could potentially have…

1 Like

Now there is a twist! Orchid’s mother was somehow involved with Aria’s “father”. Now that would be quite the development.

1 Like

Wonder how ARIA got connections and information from all the fighters & warriors?

Yeah. That story bit puts Jago and Orchid dead in her sights.

1 Like

If I recall correctly Glacius’ story in s2 states that the game takes place in 2035 right? And orchid is 32 yrs old, so she was born in 2003? IDK. Do the devs even have a timeline?

what is Shadow Jago’s origin again? At first, I thought that after he found out that the Dragon Spirit was Gargos, he succumbed to darkness. Then he fought it off, and that evilness turned into Omen. the wiki says that Omen possessed Jago, and then he became Shadow Jago. which one is it?

It would help to read Jago’s back story along with the novella that features Tusk. For one I think you meant tiger spirit cause dragon is Kim wu. As for Shago, Omen possessed Jago. Which eventually led Jago to almost kill Orchid. Jago eventually discovered that the tiger spirit was gargos. Jago becomes Shago and attack Tusk eventually causing Tusk to loose his memories.
Jago fights back this possession (I’m guessing Shago became independent of Jago at this time. ) He eventually kills Shago and Omen takes form.