Killer Instinct Season 3 Ultra Edtion Details & Pricing

1 Like

As an FYI, in case anyone here hasn’t visited the Kim Wu thread recently, or seen the same quote which I posted in the “did you preorder” thread;

So for those skeptical about finding a use for the KI gold, this should be a pretty solid indicator that SOMETHING is planned, even though we don’t know what it is yet.

4 Likes

Confirmed Ki gold will be used to buy more Ki gold!

Nah you buy KI PLATINUM!

2 Likes

I was just going to use my gold to stack my xp boosters but I’ll wait on that now.

It’s usually pretty smart to use 2 gold cards to buy another gold. But sometimes there’s just a really tempting 5-cost card you need to get instead of filling up your deck with more money, you know? Especially if that card really completes your engine (more +Actions and +Buys, important when your deck is already filled with gold). It can be a tough decision sometimes.

Definitely if you can get up to 11 money in one turn, you should buy a platinum. That card breaks the Prosperity expansion.

Incoming new mode to pay…eum to play.

I knew this was the case why are the devs being so mixed with their response to this?

In my opinion, it’s not that they’re being mixed, but the official announcement hasn’t happened yet.

The same way we didn’t get an announcement or reveal of Tusk when we saw Kim Wu’s tease, or see Arbiter’s tease before the Halo event. These things were already decided, worked on, and at some level of completion, but they held off on the reveal until exactly when they intended to reveal it.

Speaking of which, wasn’t something being revealed during some kind of Halo Event this past weekend? Does anyone have a link to the twitch or specifically the footage concerning KI? I missed it :frowning:

It was basically a few in game looks at some of Arbiter’s colors and accessory sets. Those should be posted later today.

Right @rukizzel?

Like those Bonus Colors??? @rukizzel LOL!

This piece is a doozy of information. Hope you’re ready to read. There’s a LOT in here.

1 Like

TempusCati is intrigued.

@TempusChaoti tagged for posterity.

7 Likes

Know what time it might be posted? I’m refreshing this forum every 30 seconds

2 Likes

Me too, man. Same as friday :rage:

ETA, PLEASE.

Can’t wait to see all of Arby’s goodies. That, and the showcase of the extra colors (whenever that comes :stuck_out_tongue: )

Sure I can tell you that. Going to publish the UI blog in about half an hour. Arby’s blog will be a few hours after that. Maybe sooner, but I like to give each piece time to have front slot before pushing it back.

4 Likes

Never been so excited over a blog post :smiley:

1 Like