Killer Instinct Season 3 Pricing Details

Cool. I’ll admit I was a little shaky on the value of the ultra pack this time around, but retro color 7’s for season 3, permanent double XP and 18K KI Gold seems like a better deal money-wise than seasons one and two.

Really curious what we can spend that gold on, since all of my characters are at lvl 50. Really hoping it’s something awesome! :slightly_smiling:

thats an amazing deal i kinda wishi was buying ki now for the first time. @rukizzel do you guys have plans to get ign , gamespot etc to re-review ki season 3 pls?

I wish I had this info last week…now i have s2 ultra and have to pay more for the rest :frowning:

Wait so where is the preorder incentive? The extra gold isn’t an incentive at all? It isn’t a preorder bonus?

if thats the case do people like me who have already preordered get anything for having preordered??

It is a preorder incentive. But not turning off the second we flip the switch. I need to double check on the exact timing, but I do know launch day will still offer 18k

$50 on Win10 for all 3 ultra editions is an absolutely insane value. I have no idea how they can even begin to offer that. It’s only $10 more than S3 ultra by itself. Even $60 for the Xbox version (which gets you KI1 and KI2 if you care about that) is still a steal.

Is your purchase on Win10 cross-buy with the Xbox version? We know that what you buy on Xbox goes to Win10, is it true vice versa as well?

Now for the bad news:

It’s inexplicable to me that you guys aren’t offering Shadow Jago at launch. Not in a pack, not for individual sale, not even on a timed exclusive… just nothing. I don’t get it. Can you guys release a statement about it or something? As it stands I think tournaments must ban him from play.

7 Likes

if they ported ki1 and ki2 we would only have 1 new stage Kappa

but i dont understand the reason for not including KI1 and KI2 classic games in the ultra pack. really bummed about that

Only 50 bucks for everything is great.

I’m just hoping that people will get it, the game deserve it.

Now, I’m just waiting for the launch trailer, the teaser and, of course, the season 3 (only 5 days to wait).

1 Like

download a emulator and the rom for ki1 and 2. problem solved… for free.

1 Like

But those are outdated, no achievements, no online play.

Ha! He-man reference…it’s Faker!!

http://www.mwctoys.com/images/review_faker_8.jpg

25 Likes

Me too! Hopefully they tease the new characters like they did in the S2 trailer (doesn’t have to be silhouettes though). That trailer had me hyped the whole season lol

Not to mention they’re unedited & still show their Nintendo-y goodness all over.
(Available in your home in 1995 only on Nintendo Ultra 64!!)

1 Like

yeah that seems to be the case… which is dumb… cause there has been no way for anyone to get shajo yet for pc…
And since he is tournament viable… he needs to be at least available to people occassionally

$39.99 for Ultra edition just seems a little high for me since you basically get S1-S2 ultra edition with Classic K1 and K2 for $20 if you buy the Supreme edition.

That’s a lot of content for that extra $20 when you consider the number of characters, stages, and 3 total games that you paying half of what S3 is for.

I’m considering maybe just waiting for a sale to pick up Ultra S3 since KI Gold, early access, and double XP has almost zero incentive for me.

Edit: I would’ve thought there would be better pricing/bonus for the people that have supported the game by purchasing S1 and S2 already.

It’s basically been confirmed that KI gold just lets you unlock stuff you can get regularly by grinding it out. Also, out of the 4 characters at launch, the only one that really interests me is Kim Wu.

The page you are looking for cannot be found

Click here to go home, or use the search form below.

Read the last part of that FAQ again

1 Like

Season 3 sale? Have fun playing arbiter in 2017.