Killer Instinct Season 3 Details

You are right- if the color of the shadow matchd the main Defining color of the fighter (like street fighters swirls)

2 Likes

The public on killer instinct central facebook page are badgering the tusk face debacle.

Wondering what are saying on Youtube reveals.

#-excited noises-
If this is legit, it’s going to be a great weekend. Hopefully they’ll have implemented his Ultra by then, or maybe the select screen.
@developers is it true? Are we going to see the Dah tomorrow as Kranged said?

They’re likely using the spring showcase build tomorrow, so you won’t see anything new build-wise or UI-wise.

4 Likes

Awww. I wanted to see those purple shadow bars in action. Purple is such a great color.

Actually orchids shadow colors should be fire yellow as it was in s1 that’s her main color

Yeah, I thought either the firecats or the green from her color 1. You should go check that thread out though

1 Like

So we ARE getting a Tusk stream?! :grinning:
Excellent! Sure I wish I could see the new UI stuff but having a stream would be nice.
If I may, what time should this stream be going down?

1 Like

@TempusChaoti

Are we gonna see Tusk’s trailer tomorrow too?

You don’t wanna know lol

1 Like

I can get behind this suggestion, sounds better than everyone turning purple.

2 Likes

Meh. I’d take the “generic” gray shadows over that. :confused:

aww man,i was the 6th person to guess the correct launch date :cry: @rukizzel

Man! I’m bummed about the wait on use of fight sticks from Xbox One. But it’s whatever. It’s gonna be on the system anyhow.

Quick question about the xbone fightsticks…is that going to be compatibility with Win10 in general or just with KI on Win10?

The Xbox One stick thing is a super bummer, for sure. It’s even worse than the SFV PS4 sticks not working on PC (marginally…) because they’ve had 2 years to fix it and they just haven’t cared.

But I think in the meantime you can make them work if you open up the stick and do a little rewiring? You just have to move that HK button away from a trigger and plug in the wire for the LB button, then remap your buttons one time. And it’s not a permanent thing either, you can put the wire back when the driver comes out. From what I know, it’s actually super easy and doesn’t require any soldering or technical knowledge, and there’s no real risk of damaging your stick.

Sucks that you have to do it at all, but it’s an option if you have no other stick to use.

Every time someone tells me to rewire my stick to get it to work on PC I get irritated. I know that it’s an irrational position to take, but I just get this feeling of “why the hell should I have to rewire anything to make my proprietary MS stick work with my MS operating system?” And I get righteously indignant and booing and hissing ensues.

More to the point, Windows 10 to my knowledge just flat out doesn’t recognize the X1 TE2. I’ve never been able to get it to register anything more than turning the controller on, and nothing, not rolling back drivers, no compatibility updates, nothing, can get it to do anything except sit on my lap looking pretty. :confused:

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to my elite controller on PC. It doesn’t get recgonized.

Yeah, so what people are talking about is if you use a cheat stick like Chronus Max, etc. to get it recognized as a normal X1 controller, then the triggers don’t work correctly. The TE2 makes it easy to swap buttons by rewiring, but I agree with you - this shouldn’t be necessary.

It’s been pretty well clustered right from the start - and we are two years into the X1 life cycle and no one seems to care enough to fix it. Really frustrating.