Killer Instinct Season 3 Details

Gargos and Eyedol are not confirmed. The unknowns stand at 4 for now.

A lot of people keep insisting that these two are coming in S3 as if it’s obvious. I acknowledge that either of them might be in S3. However, what would your reaction be if they’re unplayable or even absent altogether?

Where’s my weekly story?!?!?

Personally…if absent, & there was no season 4 coming, I would foresee a huge backlash if either Eyedol or Gargos weren’t there, like last week’s 3 stages peeved x10.

If they weren’t playable…I think with the fact that they were past bosses, people would let it slide, but still wouldn’t be too thrilled.

I’m well aware they aren’t confirmed, but many of us would like to see them return this season, answering the question I was answering about why the minimum of newcomers people pick would be 2.
No one is insisting both Eyedol and Gargos are returning. In fact, most of us are worried Eyedol won’t be showing up at all, which is why Eyedol fans bring him up a lot.

Excuse, who the hell is Maya’s sister Mira and why have several people posted about her above as a character?

Mira is Maya’s dead twin, mentioned in her back story.

She was killed while hunting an especially powerful monster. The loss drove Maya into recklessness, and resulted in Ultratech finding the Nightguard temple, slaughtering Maya’s people and releasing Kan Ra as a result.

Oh, she’s coming back.

FOR REVENGE

What if Kameo makes a cameo? lol

2 Likes

@rukizzel Did i miss something, or has there really been NO announcement about our next piece of news?

Is there a date set that we should look out for? or is the next bit of news just going to slap us in the face out of nowhere?

Personally I think that looks awesome…

Where’s Cinder’ story!?

Well tusk gameplay stream is tomorrow

source?
(15 characters long)

And Tusk’s trailer?

Twitter

Shrug, you will probably find out tomorrow

cool cool cool. tyvm

The thing is, a lot of the KI back stories and even the story mode have hinted at and flat out shown that Gargos is coming back. Whether he is a boss or a playable/boss, him coming this season would make the most obvious sense as he is the big bad guy of the entire series. (Especially with Kan-ra and Aria’s ending showing him coming through the portal into the human world).

Eyedol…yeah idk about him. It’s up in the air.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

That’s what I initially thought as well, but the wording on the FAQ gave me pause. It says “existing Killer Instinct content” not “achievements, saves or unlocks.”

Thus, I would really appreciate some type of official response so I know what to expect on that day. I’m so excited I don’t want to miss a single minute trying to figure this out. It WILL be my first time playing the game after all; I bet you can all remember what that felt like for you.