Killer Instinct No Limits Tournament Conclusion

I apologise for butting in this conversation, but I’d just like to say that this “Gaming Ghost” guy doesn’t know Tournaments at all. I’m sure @hyperpyro12345 did say about character switching being locked I presume (if you won during a set) If so, I’m laughing that someone didn’t get the rules​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

no he never tbagged you, it was an accident, and taunring was alowed, and character switching has always been alowed, its part of the strategy of knowing your opponent, its like the same thing as having a side deck in a card game and being able to switch out when the situation counts

1 Like

but @FeverAyeAye yes he is an ■■■. he can be like that at tournaments. he has ruined my last 4

rewards have been sent out enjoy!!!

1 Like

I didn’t get anything.

This is why the person that LOSES is allowed to switch. The player at a disadvantage is given the opportunity to counterpick. This is almost never a privilege given to a player that wins a game.

4 Likes

What he said.

Sadly that aspect of my Tourney will never change, the ability to change your character is risk for either side. I believe that it limits strategy to give one person ability to choose and not both. That is my opinion

Alright, just don’t expect people to be happy about it, and make sure it’s VERY clear that’s how you’re running it.

Well, it’s definitely breaking convention so people have a right to ask why the change.