I especially like this part

and that

3 Likes

All the points I had to make were in the original post

Lolā€¦ world tournament ā€¦

Is this what you are talking about? ā€¦ Wow, 8k people watchingā€¦ lol

Thatā€™s right, 8K people watching.

But wait,ā€¦

Wernt you the one who said there should be at least 5k playing? And thereā€™s well over that WATCHING?

Iā€™m done with you, continuing this is a waste of time. Again, have a good one, esteemed sir.

2 Likes

Hahaā€¦ There are 8k people watching, not playing. There is never a time when there are more than 150 people playing kid.

3 Likes

KI at EVO had like 550 players.

But clearly youā€™re just here to sling nonsense because you donā€™t want to be credible, I gotchu :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, dont get me wrong, This game is my favorite fighting game of all timesā€¦ Except offline single player mode sux, and online mode doesnt work !

Soā€¦itā€™s your favorite gameā€¦yet both ways to play it suck/donā€™t work to youā€¦

Yeah Iā€™m just gonna watch KIWC now.

Single player mode Sux, Online play Sux, Only playable mode is multiplayer offline.

By the way, its my fav fighting game of all times, considering the love I have for Killer Instinct classic 1.5, and 1.4ā€¦ The new Killer instinct is fantastic. Except Offline single player mode sux, and multiplayer isnt functional. Easy Enough?

Iā€™ve been getting people all afternoon. Been playing a lot online since yesterday, trying to get the battle worn achievements, and got at least 2 so far. I donā€™t know where you got the ā€œno one is playingā€ idea, but since the game doesnā€™t tell you how many people are online at a given time, to say that you know the answer is an impossibility.

Lol, you sound very surprised you found people to play with. I donā€™t blame you. It is very surprising when we do find a match online. you are right, itā€™s impossible to answer that questions right?

Create a lobby during peak hours, or find a lobby during peak hours. It gives you a very accurate idea of how many players are online available to play. So yeah, very little players as you cant deny it.

Uh, Iā€™m not surprised I found people to play. Ranked always has people to play. Iā€™m more surprised you are using lobbies to find people to play, since itā€™s the most inefficient method to find people to play at all. Lobbies are for inviting people off your friends list to play, and waiting for randoms to join is just not efficient. So Iā€™d say the reason you arenā€™t finding anyone online to play, other than a tournament playing, is you are using a lobby to do matchmaking, which sounds counter to the point of lobbies.

But hey, you use all the inaccurate metrics you want, and think what you will. Iā€™ll just enjoy some real competition in ranked.

You also strike me as a bit of a new player, considering you are using such inefficient methods to gauge the game in the first place. Maybe you should try some training mode for a little while.

1 Like

Even worse, the PC version will only let you use Jago if you are offline. This game is so much better in XboxOne, but doesnā€™t justify purchasing the console for me.

Where are you getting you statistics from exactly because I find matches in exhibition and ranked usually within a minute and usually play in the morning before work and in the evening and never have a problem.

A co-op on shadow lords multiplayer are very welcome

#KIPlayersUnited

Actually thatā€™s only for your first run, and really only effects the first few turns. Start a new game and you can put whoever you want on your team, as well as changing the difficulty and maintaining any gear youā€™ve unlocked from previous playthroughs. There are also events you can complete that allow you to change your team layout midgame.

2 Likes

It really is disappointing when someone has a negative view of a game mode because of issues that are completely changed/fixed after the first 5 or so minutes of playing. Or some kind of skippable content

3 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.