Killer Instinct killed my game pad

I think I am going to go with this. The controllers with the 3.5mm jack use this style for the RB/LB.

1 Like

For the second time since I got the game, I am a victim of this as well. Yesterday I was playing some exhibitions and that same damn RB decided it wanted to come loose all of a sudden and proceed to fall out completely. I had to go out today and buy an all new controller
again :confused:

1 Like

The same thing happened to me as well. At least mine is still under the three month warrantee.

But it’s sort of a blessing in disguise however. I’ve actually started using one of the paddles for my HP instead of the RB and I’m starting to get really used to it. Now I don’t have to switch between RB and RT if I want to go from HP to HK. My finger never has to leave RT.

XBO controllers are of VERY poor build quality
Between my XBOs at home and at work, we’ve had 5 fail. One of them doesn’t connect properly to battery terminals. 1 had a broken RB switch. 1 has a clicky left analog. 1 has a drifting left analog. 1 has a faulty B-button.

Cheap. As. Hell

Never had problems with my 360 controllers and I abused the hell outta them. I will NEVER buy an Elite controller based off my experience with these products.

That’s kind of why I am scared to buy the Elite. I got my XB1 in December and am now on my 3rd controller already. All natural wear and tear I might add, I don’t throw or slam my stuff around yet I have lost two RB buttons already :confused:

Do you have an Elite?

Brooks converter + any fightpad ever

wait u meant, it happens too with the elite controllers???:open_mouth:.
thank god i stopped with all microsoft products, i was thinking about to buy a elite also . oups . i use hori controllers and a microphone from sennheiser . since i do no have any controller or microphone broke problems

Be happy i broke 15 before to decide to stop with it. it was on warranty, every twoo week i must bring it back to get another one. then i decided to stop with microsoft . search over the net they are a tons of controllers better than this one .

all of these happenned in 11 months. lol

I’m afraid you’ll likely have the same problems with the elite, judging by what I went through - one had an audio defect when I got it, the second that I got after taking that back had the right bumper simply snap off after I dropped it a distance of probably 2 or 3 feet, a distance that standard controllers have been known to survive without issue. This was in about 4 months. 2 in four months says, to me, bad quality control.