Killer Instinct is coming to Steam later this year!

Why people are so obsessed with mods? I really don’t like them at all.

To be fair It’s because the UWP format made it hard for modders to do any game manipulation. I remember awhile back there was one guy that was doing some modding and had a couple of new models ready to drop into the game, but the UWP format didn’t let the game take them…or something to that effect.

Well, lots of people do, sooo…

This is great news. Steam has a huge install base, many of whom probably haven’t even tried KI yet. Let’s try to be friendly and helpful to all the new players!

1 Like

Can well imagine that it will be a steam-only version. And it’s maybe the reason why we definitive edition owners get a free copy of it included the new chars.

I have the Definitive edition, but there are things that aren’t clear to me yet:
1-Will the Steam version will have crossplay with Windows Store and Xbox One version of the game?
2-Could people who already have content purchased in W10Store/XBox One version of the game activate the steam version of the game (with the content already bought)?
3-Could the save game be ported among versions?
4-Will definitive edition owners only gain the 3 new characters in the Steam version of the game or in W10Store/XBox One too?
And Thanks to the team for making this awesome decision that allows players to have even another option of were to play, and making the comunnity grow larger, I’ll also be very gratefull for any answer. Also, can’t wait to play as Eagle :smile:
@rukizzel

I wonder if it’ll come to Steam on Windows only or if it’ll be available on Mac too (that would be awesome since my primary computer is an iMac).