Killer Instinct in Spiderman Trailer!

That’s very true, nowhere did it promote KI. Only if you knew what it was ahead of time would you understand the reference. Hell even when we do get ad-space nobody knows its Killer Instinct. :s

Must have more Kim promotion!!!

Also, my favorite Superhero is promoting KI!?

6 Likes

OMG the cat stopped breathing!! Someone get it to the vet, ASAP!

5 Likes

I honestly loved this, brief as the character appearances were! It’s just so fun to see them transposed into the real world, and the models looked really nice. Glad to see KI getting more exposure; it can only help!

2 Likes

Imagine if KI does make a small cameo within the actual movie.

5 Likes

Honestly this really caught me by surprise. I know this isn’t the first time KI has been shown in a Dell ad, but to have it promoted in something as big as the new spiderman movie coming up really has me curious on the game’s future.

Does this mean there’s actually more to come?

5 Likes

My character is popular…

I’m honored to play her :sob:

3 Likes

It’s VERY VERY subtle, but the title “Killer Instinct” is visible on the lower left corner of the laptop in the first shot of visable gameplay.

Sure, i guess it’d be nice if the name was blasted somewhere, but i take it for what it is. A cool nod to what KI is about, a wild array of figher archetypes. One of the few where you have (off first glance to a non-informed viewer) a nunchuck wielding, dragon tatooed teenager and a gothic, leather-bound undead woman morph out of plain jane teacher and non-descript classmate.

3 Likes

So now a 3D CGI-animated Killer Instinct TV series, movie, web-series, or even anime for that matter anyone? :wink: :smile: :grin: :smiley: :grinning: :sunglasses: :blush: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Keits did confirm though that if Spider-Man really did play KI, he would most likely play Sadira. :smiley:

Also @TheNinjaOstrich Spider-Man is also my fav super hero! :smiley: That and Capwolf. :smiley: (who would play Sabrewulf in KI)

2 Likes

Wow I wish whomever did this commercial would animate Kim like that in game! How random and awesome

Kinda looks like it’s actually a havok/ unreal version of the 2016 CGI sculpt. Too top tier. Makes me sad!

1 Like

Guess you could say, his teacher SUCKS a lot.

5 Likes