Killer Instinct Forum Battles

You don’t have a mic?

i do.

Weather issues. everything seems OK now.

@ZDhome Sorry man I gotta go… something happened…

You guys still streaming? In about to get home.

#We are splitting games! Moving to MKX!

I am now hosting MKX, and @SonicDolphin117 is hosting KI!

Come play!

2 Likes

Well I was at school. Hope you had a fun time.

1 Like

Oooohhhh, yeah I am on test your might so I am already deeply embedded in the mk community, yeah TYM does kind of suck tbh, but there is no better place to get NRS info, but I’m surprised you guys tried it on this forum. Considering how this is a KI forum. Unfortunately even if the forum battles for MKX did go through here I wouldn’t be able to play since I’m on ps4. I play KI on my pc

#Despite winning the poll, this stream didnt fit into many peoples time schedules SMH.

We were only able to play like 2 hours :frowning:

Who wants another activity stream tonight? In 3 hours?

• I DO!!!
  • I still cant make it :frowning:

0 voters

If 5 or more people CAN make it, we will do some fun stuff!

I was distracted taking my dog to the vet for surgery today, I wasnt sure exactly when I was going to go to pick her up so I decided to not participate so I could be ready at any time

1 Like

That is called “priorities”.

I would have loved to see you there, but that sounds much more important.

It was just an “activity” stream anyway!

1 Like

Just wanted to drop in and say it’s good to see the renewed interest in the Forum Battles brand/franchise/event/whatever you want to call it. Having been one of the original co-founders along with @RGLOfficial, I wasn’t entirely sure how this new running of things would be received. Though the aforementioned @RGLOfficial will hopefully be returning, it is uncertain when this will occur. But with that all out of the way, I just want to reiterate that, all being well, I’ll be setting up a party on Saturday at 19:00 GMT/2pm Eastern (If I’ve got my times correct @ZDhome e). People can let me know they want into this invite only party via PM or on this thread and mentioning me as “@Sightlesskombat” so that I know who wants in.

I look forward to seeing all the faces old and new in the main event on Saturday.

1 Like

Yup, that whole life thing does tend to change things.

Yeah. And something could become “Priorities” at moments notice unfortunately… :frowning:

I think i just found a way to make the stream look MUCH better.

I dont understand it, but whatever.

1 Like

Just got home. I’m down.

vote in the poll above please! Still not sure if we are doing it…

I did.

1 Like

I had fun taking part in the Forum Battles earlier tonight with @SonicDolphin117, @MandrillManiac, @KevBones10, 1 other dude (who I don’t think is actually a member of the forum community), and @Fwufikins. Thanks, guys! :smiley:

Sadly, the timeframe you’ve set up for later this evening doesn’t mesh well with my schedule, since I have to go to bed on time so I can get up early in the morning to attend a “teacher appreciation” ceremony. I can’t wait! :blush:

4 Likes

Conglaturations!