Killer Instinct "False" Amazon Seller

I felt like this should be brought up just because it may be an injustice to the actual sellers of the game. This product was listed on Amazon as Killer Instinct Season 3 for $59.99 and apparently the seller is Warner Bros. Digital Distribution.

Aside from the obvious, I feel like this discredits the actual sellers and misleads the consumers, which is why I hope it is handled correctly.

@TheKeits, @rukizzel, @TempusChaoti, @CStyles45

7 Likes

This seems like some bad juju. Good job bringing this sort of shite to everyone’s attention.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. I don’t know if this is real or not. Looking into it.

4 Likes

Have you guys seen the Bloodborne and SFV for Xbox one listings? Both seem fake as well.

1 Like

I wish it’s real… T_T

5 Likes

Awww, I wish it was labeled for Ps4. Just to get my hopes up. That would have been nice.

Sorry bruh, but that’s not likely going to happen

What?

I was replying to the post above me.

It would have made me so happy. Even if it was fake. Perhaps one day I’ll get KI on a sony console. Or better yet…virtual reality…YESSSSSS!!!

Thanks for the heads up, always buy via windows store if you have KI on pc.

As long as Microsoft still has that iron grip on RARE, I don’t see it happening.

But this is starting to get off-topic.

My post is about the devs investigating the issue, which is now being done. I don’t get your post.

FengShuiEnergy was disappointed that the Amazon seller was not labeled for ps4 and I responded saying that it was not going to happen any time soon.

It was not at you and I’m glad that this issue you posted is being handled.

Ah okay, didn’t notice we derailed the topic.

LOL If you want to scam people atleast make the box art convincing.

1 Like

That logo though…