Killer Instinct Drawings and Sketches

Art imitates Life, in that manor. =]

Feels a lot better, to finally feel confident enough to just draw, and not worrying as much about making every picture come out super detailed and polished. Trying to focus more on just doing more sketches, for general practice.

Time to revive this thread, it’s been a while since I’ve doodled anything. I honestly think that we as a community should be drawing/ doodling as much KI art as we can regardless of the quality

10 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of those artists able to draw the characters in original poses and images other than just recreating any official photo. (Drawing a photo that’s seen before)

Good job!

Speaking of the Shadow Lords, I wonder if the upcoming KI comic will ever have Gargos fold his wings over each other like a mischievous cloak.
(Goliath from Gargoyles anyone?)

5 Likes

That gargos looks sick, also I finished this doodle of spinal before I left work. It’s based off another picture but oh well.

Edit:

9 Likes

You can almost hear the “YA HA HAA, AH HA HA!”

Or that could just be me and my auditory hallucinations… still, that’s a pretty sick drawing dude.

4 Likes

Guess you could probably consider this as Part 2

7 Likes

Jago unmasked… O_O

3 Likes

awesome work!

2 Likes

Badass omen looking demonic as all hell I like it.

2 Likes

Decided to take a shot at fulgore today.

10 Likes

I already necro’d my own thread for this, but it seems fitting I post my Sabrewulf doodle’s colored form here!

More natural colors,as I’ve been harping about for a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

A crossover I think everyone would want to see…

5 Likes

Your omen drawings are what I imagine he’d look like if he beat gargos in shadow lords and took his power for his own.

1 Like

What if, the mask of Omen possesed the body of Gargos upon defeat, thus making them…

Shadow Gargos

4 Likes

Akuma would get bodied for free.

1 Like

Omens mask.

4 Likes

So I’m with my brother who’s getting a tattoo right now and as I’m waiting I decided to draw a sloppy picture of Gargos or his skull really which I’ve grown to enjoy trying to make and will quite possibly be my next tattoo except a better more professional version of it.

4 Likes