Killer Instinct DLC & WISH LIST POLL

Im 1000% certain that if the animation for ultimates are questionable by IG and Adam that there is no way in hell that we will get new intros and outros that need lots of animating and voicing and different cameras?

Of course its not ture or false… but its more than likely they wont change. Intros and outros for the whole cast? when its not a game play feature?

Wow. Who knows? Im not a developer but it seems a big job.

Very hard to choose! I def would love to see some of the classic stages redone! Making Omen a real boy is also a real cool possibility.

1 Like

Love the idea of classic backgrounds what ones would u choose

My choice of 4 classic stages would be:

1. Orchid’s KI 1 stage with knock off, car crash stage ultra.
  2. Spinal’s KI 1 stage with knock off, crash through drawbridge stage ultra.
  3. Tusk’s stage, with pit stage ultra.
  4. Jago’s KI2 stage, with waterfall knock off stage ultra.

Why 4 stages? Dunno. Could be sold as a pack I suppose.

2 Likes

I agree with all those, just would include Chiefs original stage just slighty updated but still with the sloping bridge and also the secret stages :slightly_smiling:

Def want the rooftop stages back every since day one. I remember recently seeing this video or a “glitch” with miss orchid doing her ultra in a different position…was hoping it was some early code that lets you get a sense of 3d stages with the knock offs even if they cant truly be pulled off due to the original programming for the stages.

Video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8JN0NLrsm8&app=desktop

1 Like

This is a great selection!

I think some of the backgrounds need a slight update like orchids 3d backgrounds could be messy but we could just capture the essence of that level? Looking back at orchids level @KiHazard it looked a bit Nokia Ngaue lol.

I think the roof top exsprence is going to need to be tweaked a touch.

For me its the following:

#Pack 1:

Orchid KI 2 - controversially this is my favorite orchid stage. I loved the fast moving end of the world sky and the helicopters were brilliantly designed.

TJ Combo KI 1 - i loved the scope of this stage from lockers to the punch bags this stage was awesome. You mostly never saw the whole level due to it being quite wide.

Maya Ki2 - again controversially i loved this level. Id love to see the weather change on xbox one. Rain sun and beautiful tropical leaves. Being so close to the temples made you feel more trible than the latest offering.

#Pack 2:

Cheif Thunder - i loved the red hot sun and the eratic sky. Id love to see more detail in the mountian. More focus on the Eagles. Sand, dust particals and new lighting could make this a very magical place!

Jago KI2 - flat out one of the best levels ever created id love to see this one return with buckets of details. The water temples and sky box could be stunning.

Riptor KI 1 - Seeing inside Ultra Techs test facility was pretty chilling specially when more of the level was covered in blood. I love the metal look. Reflections in the scratched metal floor cloud look amazing

3 Likes

i wish altair was the next guest character

4 Likes

I love him too! Better thab etzio :blush:

I think a moden assain creed peraon could work.

But lets be honest hed get bashed up lol

1 Like

with a stage like this

or this

4 Likes

WOW i love!!! Or in the animus and have the background change :hushed::hushed:

1 Like

Eyedol and Eagle should definitely both be playable characters in Season 3. Eyedol having two stances like gen and Eagle being an archer.

1 Like

Love these ideas!!

Maybe eydol could have different moves for different sides of the scceen.

That would be so odd lol

Definitely a possibility but Im more inclined for him to have the ability to switch between which head is dominant on command like gen. One of the head has Red eyes and is more offense driven and the other has Blue eyes and is defensive driven, in instinct heads eyes turn yellow and all of his moves are available plus a few new ones (maybe even his life gain stomp). Or something like this.

1 Like

Love! Yeah control would be better (like gen) i was just thinking how odd it would be if ur koves fliped either side of the screen lol

How odd would that be to play? It probably wouldn’t work but id like to see how it feels

.Omen needs drastic improvements (bonus character or not)

.Eyedol should be in the game regardless

.Classic costumes I don’t know because some are aiming for accuracy (e.g. Glacius, Orchid, Cinder) while others are aiming for ‘cool factor’ (e.g. T.J Combo, Maya)…just stick to one guys

.Ultimate’s should be in…like for real…unfortunately we get ‘stagger’ instead…um…yay?

1 Like

Hahah stagger is better than ultimate becusse its a game play feature in my opinion.

Id love to see ultimates back but they dont make me a better player stagger will

Agree with the retos. I think the worst are fulgore, orchids and sadiras in my opinion

Season 2 were far far better. Its a shame kevin isnt working on this season.

Eyedol yup totally i think hed work as epic dlc tho instead of a shadow.

:blush::smile:

Votes so far:

broken down to the top 3 %

#DLC For Killer Instinct after S3 is launched. :chart_with_upwards_trend:.

#Season 3 wish list what modes or tweaks that we are we most looking forward to? :chart_with_upwards_trend:

Nice to have a visual representation of everyone’s interests. I hope that this will be taken in consideration when they launch the next community fund.

1 Like

Thanks mate its interesting for devs to see.

Its not a massive poll in terms of numbers BUT it is taken from the hard core here

I’d like to have s1 and s2 stories upgraded to s3 stories to show the complete story. Dlc packs could be new colours and s1, s2 stories.

1 Like