Killer Instinct - Definitive Edition

I have a… issue or complain about the game.

I bought the Supreme Edition for about 50 bucks and it said that it would bring EVERY CHARACTER, but 2 months later or so, you put the Famous “Definitive Edition” that ALSO unlocks EVERYTHING and it was a lot cheaper than i bought and now i have to buy the entire game AGAIN just to unlock 4 characters? (Shin Hisako, Shadow Jago, Kilgore and Eagle). I don’t find it fair, can i do anything about it?

Sorry if this thread shouldn’t be here.

I feel the same way too, I undertand the price cut on the Definitive Edition against the Supreme Edition (practically the same content when both bundles came out) in terms of time release, the devaluation of a game in time is real. No problem with that. My problem is right now, why only the ones with the Definitive Edition can get all the new stuff??? (Shago, Kilgore, Shin Hisako, Eagle and the Terror/Gold Skins) even when all of this came AFTER the release of both DE and SE (minus Shago), and us with the Supreme Edition got nothing, even when we paid more (I paid $54 for the SE on Windows 10 way back April 2016). The Season 3 Ultra Edition gets Eagle, but with my Supreme Edition even Eagle is missing… don’t know why they could not say: ok for the Definitive and Supreme edition you will have all of this if you didn’t buy it yet…

Was thinking on purchasing the game on Steam (my whole fighting games are there) but after this I think is not worth it because I don’t feel rewarding. Maybe if I find it for $10 from grey sites like G2A …