Killer instinct 1&2 clássico no PC por favor já comprei completo e não tem

Por favor adicione ki1 e ki2 clássico para pc .

As versões clássicas de Killer Instinct não estão no PC. Você tem que usar um emulador para reproduzi-los.

Me desculpe se isso soa como discurso quebrado para você. Estou usando o Google para traduzir.

Basically this guy is asking to play KI 1 and 2 on PC.

2 Likes

Wow, I almost asked you were from Brazil, lol. Very kind of you to write him in portuguese, props on that =)

2 Likes

A versão PC é mais barata justamente por não acompanhar os KIs clássicos, que são exclusivos do Xone. OK.

1 Like

I can’t tell if you’re joking about that first bit, but I try to write in Google translate a bit differently than I would normally to account for how sentence structure changes for Spanish and Portuguese.

Also, I figure it’s easier for them if I toss what I’m saying into a translator so they don’t have to

1 Like

no pc você pode usar aquele jeitinho brasileiro, se é que você me entende. :wink:

1 Like

No, I’m not joking at all

2 Likes

I guess that’s just a testament to how good Google translate is.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback but I was unique and I will have to take a x1 emulators I used are very boring even to configurar.Mas so thank you.
I am Google Translator kkkkk

Aw man, really nice of you to take some time to translate and reply to the guy. I was expecting someone to say something “speak English like the rest of the world, insult”, but this nice gesture reminded me of how decent this community is!

I’m Portuguese, by the way, and I can say Google really is getting better at translations. Apart from your “broken speech” part, which was literally translated, it was pretty spot on.

1 Like

PESSOAL:

Para poderem jogar os jogos clássicos (KI1 e KI2) no PC a melhor opção é um emulador “Ultra 64”, muito fácil de encontrar no Google.

1 Like

Yeah. The more people use and correct Google translations, the better it will become. Sadly, I only speak English and Spanish, but my Spanish is pretty bad. I usually just have fun saying weird things like, “Mis pantalones son gatos!” and other wacky things. I rarely get a chance to practice it, even though I’m in Arizona.

1 Like