Kilgore Stage

just a kilgore stage idea

46 Likes

Nice. It even fits with the idea of new stages being remix stages.

5 Likes

Great!!!

1 Like

Cool, awesome, and neat too :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t mind this for his stage, just color adjustments and maybe a few marquee variants yeah. It would cost less money for IG and MS and be overall easier than coming up with a whole new concept!

1 Like

It looks freaking awesome

1 Like

“Shadow Ultratech Industries” lmao kappa nice stage bro

2 Likes

I’d 100% be for stage variants like this.

1 Like

Same here, I’d be delighted by this

1 Like

Man…that is nice and fits the whole one directive and cool slower theme he has.

1 Like

It’s like the differences between the factory being open and active (Fulgore’s stage) and being closed and inactive (Kilgore’s proposed stage here). It makes a night and day difference, and considering his close relationship with his younger brother, I wouldn’t mind this “pseudo” stage at all.

2 Likes

one of the few times id be ok with a stage recolor like shadowjagos

1 Like

Love it I’d love it even more if Kilgore variant stage were darker like a nighttime feel with rushing spotlights in the dark sort of a resident evil or aliens film or Gotham feel …

Just a bit darker

2 Likes

Yeap, i also like that alien film feel. I think kilgore curries that abandoned factory feel (from his story,he is rusty too) but he isn’t that dark. He is dark but he is a good guy. At least a-better-guy than fulgore. I think kilgore is a bit emo.

Also i putted those lights - smoke detectors - showers (i don’t know the word in english). I thought It would be fun if they worked dynamically like, they turn on when kilgore (or anyone) does something smokey or firey nearby. It could be something like partial light and rain across the stage (for about 10 seconds maybe, or random). It would also be comical because kilgore has that element.

I don’t know, it depends on the derection kilgore’s story will have. Is he going to be crazy?, sad?, a good guy? We will see.

2 Likes

Yeah a Shadow Tiger’s Lair type remix of Fulgore’s stage would be awesome, blue tones.

2 Likes

Hey are those sprinklers going off? That should be what happens. Sprinklers go off course Kilgore is overheating.

2 Likes

I’ve said before that if we can’t get brand new stages then it’d be nice to get Third Strike style variants, so I do like this idea.
Maybe the machinery in the background could be rustier, and fail when it moves? Put a few old Ultrafine Atomic Technologies logos in there too.

2 Likes

I love this idea hope IG/MS take notice

3 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

This could be like the abandoned area of the building.

2 Likes