Kilgore is fuggin' fantastic!

I just have to say I’m absolutely loving his design. I don’t know why, but it is just satisfying to using a Gatling gun in this game, Lol!

8 Likes

Yeah Im having a lot of fun too. Its not easy though… def a challenge to play high level Killers against their mains while you are using a 2 day old characters and whiffing a ton of moves thinking you are playing Fulgore lol

I wish his openers were a bit faster on start up. Its hard to punish quickly with chain gun and ball.

There still will be tweaking going on behind the scene, so there is that. But yeah, when playing with him I’ve just been channelling my inner Cyborg (from Injustice). I just have so much fun lighting people up, lol!

I think I’m going to make him my second Shadow. Should be fun!

1 Like

Kilgore is fun best new character I’ve liked since Mira

1 Like

He’s the first zoner I like playing against as RAAM. Says a lot :smile:

Also, I’m not a Fulgore player so that helps with Kilgore’s controls it seems.

He’s a lot of fun. He’s not easy to play and is going to take a lot of learning to become proficient with, but that’s one of the things I like about him.

I would agree… For $5 max. Too many cloned animations. Even his select screen animation is a clone, if I’m not mistaken. I’m sure that 90% of non KI players would pick Fulgore over him. We’re just starving for more characters here. Decent character, too expensive. He’s grown on me a bit. But for $10?? His first impression is more like a Fulgore load glitch.

Speak for yourself. KI has boarder line too many characters as is.

To each there own. A 5 dollar donation to the tournament scene is the least I can do for all the enjoyment I get from it all year long…AND you get a sweet character? It’s a no brainer.

1 Like

Not counting guest characters, KI has 24 characters (and that is counting clone characters like Kilgore and Shadow Jago). +3 with guests.

Mortal Kombat XL has 29 characters, not counting guests. +4 with guests.

Ultra Street Fighter 4 had 44 characters. Street Fighter V was condemned for only having 16 characters on release. It got 6 more with the first season of DLC, and it is still seen as having a small roster, though season 2 is coming out with Akuma already having joined the roster.

Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom had 50 characters.

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 had 59 characters, counting clone characters. Tekken 7 so far is set to have 35 characters so far, +1 with Akuma as a guest character.

So I’d say KI has a fitting number of characters, if not on the short end. It sure started out really short, but has grown with the seasons into a full game. <3

Lol. To each their own is right. I don’t think Kilgore is that impressive.