Kilgore Gameplay (Video Added!)

Don’t want to sound like a jerk or anything but couldn’t you have just paused the game and grabbed it for him?

Hey, get off my lawn!!

2 Likes

Are you gona be the scary dad when your daughter brings home her boyfriend and you eyeball him down?

Ok, this is getting waaaaay off topic, but to answer your question: no, I don’t have to. She already has a boyfriend, and from everything I’ve seen out of him he is a very respectible young man that treats her very well, so in all honesty I’d rather not run him off.

To get back in topic though has anyone been able to play the Hot Lead mission more than once? I’d honestly like to get my hands on Kilgore again, even for a brief moment.

Confirmed by James that its a one-time playthrough. You can’t reset it.

No dude, it all happened in the matter of seconds. Luckily the quest came back up after about 4 turns when I started the game back up a day later. So we are all good now… but at the time I was pissed!

The point is you dont throw things up in the air around the TV and gaming consoles… or anywhere in the house for that matter.

@MDMMORNING @xSkeletalx Oh and the new Xbox One-S Doeskin have a n input for Kinect!!! WTF!!! I hate Cortona! You can buy an adapter for 39$ but damn, that’s another USB port that will be needed and I already use the 3 USB ports. (Fight stick, External drive, and Wireless headset)

1 Like

Just some stuff I was trying with Kilgore in my limited time in shadow lords with him. Cross ups and seeing if I could make it safe. Thought people might be interested.

5 Likes

Im having a lot of fun with Killgore but… the jumping ball move looks really underwhelming as an ENDER. The shadow version is underwhelming too.

also the Cool down Ender is underwhelming.

Im hoping these change by the final release. Otherwise he is great and I totally understand his game plan now. Zone until you heat up, then get in close for Fire PD. If you need to get back to zoning …cool down.

Also if you are in close and not heated up, use the teleport to make unsafe moves safe? Its kind of hard to work on in Shadow lords… but what else can that move be used for really?

Im sure there is much more to be learned.

@BlitzedKraig @TotalJimkata @TheKeits
Any changes or updates to Killgore come Tuesday? Spiced up Shadow Ender maybe?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why can’t I get Kilgore in Shadow Lord!? :frowning:

EDIT: oops. I accidentally reply you

How do you unlock the kilgore mission?

here is a new one…Ulitmate battle

So I tested the juggle I was doing at it’s like 40%. I also think there should be some nice reset opportunities off it too if you don’t end it, but I haven’t tested them yet.

2 Likes

Great stuff. I always check out your YouTube channel btw. Probably need to subscribe, lol.

Thanks. I’m not a youtuber, I just put stuff on there I want to keep and I think others might be interested in. I don’t put stuff on often.

I haven’t touched Kilgore yet but in your video what move comes after the throw? A normal or special?

Down mp normal it’s a launcher normal so it puts them back up higher. You can also do fwd hp ground bounce normal into dp and stuff but not really messed with that yet.

Yeah, just touching him now. Gotcha on the down MP.

I will use Kilgore at Kombo Klash Japan (Jan 21) if allowed, lol.

Looking forward to watching that. Many going to kkj?

There are 20 entrants at the moment. Most of the veteran KI players join.