KI2 backgrounds for training mode?

Don’t really know whether or not this has been posted before, but I was wondering why the training mode never got the Killer Instinct 2 selectable stage backgrounds like the original KI ones. It’s one of my favorite aspects of the training mode, being able to select classic music while you practice is a great feature and it entices me to lab more often. Being able to select the KI2 tracks would add a bit more variety and I don’t want to sound pretentious or snobby, but I don’t think it would be that difficult to implement.

On another note, are the KI1 backgrounds used in the training mode available anywhere? I kind of wanted to use a couple of them for signatures but haven’t been able to find those versions.

1 Like

It’s true! I was also never able to get KI2 original music like I did with KI cuts. Having that option in new KI would be nice too, however I do like original music a little more over the second game. but thinking about Orchid’s theme, it was totally cool!.
KI music has always been amazing and this new game is no exception, I would have liked this game music available for selection too .

1 Like

I dont see why not. Could be cool.

1 Like

I’ve been asking for KI2 music in practice mode forever (since Season2 specifically, since I thought it would coincide well with the digital release of KI2 on the Xbone) and I’ll always be happy to give this sort of request attention. There’s a lot of music in KI2 that I like better than their equivalent in KI1.

Please devs, don’t keep us waiting. I’ve been a very patient Fwuf, and I’m starting to get sad!

2 Likes

I agree. I’ve been waiting for this to come in for a while, regardless of how little I use practice mode now.

2 Likes

I’ve also been asking for and wondering why this hasn’t been implemented since season 2. Really hope it happens soon.

1 Like