KI1 online

So does anyone play this game online?

3 Likes

Probably not. I know I don’t.

A good game can keep itself alive :smiley:

I would if there was no lag, but that’s not possible and I won’t play Ki1 with lag, no chance, that’s not the way I’m used to playing old games.

1 Like

I’ve noticed that too. I tried playing it yesterday and got no results, no matches with anyone. And I was beginning to learn the combo system too. :disappointed:

1 Like

Это всё потому, что нет версии для ПК!!! Игра старая, как раз для быстрых схваток с компьютера. Уважаемые разработчики, выпустите для ПК, пожалуйста, и будут игроки в онлайне!! Или реализуйте отдельный комплект для ПК, состоящий из двух игр: “КИ1” и “КИ2”!

Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and post again with the translated text.

So the PC version doesn’t come with the emulations of KI 1 and 2? I thought it did. O_o

Чувак… почему по русски?

Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and post again with the translated text.

В этом вся проблема!!! Очень мало тех, кто будет играть с XOne, а вот с компьютера нашлось немало бы! Разработчики не пишут, почему не выпустили игры для ПК и когда собираются выпустить “КИ1” и “КИ2” на компьютере, если вообще собираются. Но прямого отрицания нет. Значит, игры будут. Когда?..
Поэтому я говорю: отличным вариантом было бы издать классические игры для ПК отдельным комплектом, включающим две старые игры.

Потому что русский - мой родной язык. :slight_smile:
Мне не выстроить такие предложения на английском, но я хорошо понимаю, что пишите вы.

Я едва могу понимать тебя, мой русский не очень хорошо чувак, но я надеюсь, что твой вопрос получает ответил :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

Я просто тестирование переводчик. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I believe in a future edition of PC games (KI1, KI2), but I do not understand the meaning of the delay!

1 Like

Correctly: “Я просто тестирУЮ переводчик”. :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Online is dead in that game.

1 Like

Its not dead, its just not as easy to get into a match as KI3, i been playing a few matches and its ok, we need a update (i dont think its happening :cry:) because its sucks when you cant get a rematch right away, the camera bug, the esay breakers thing in 1p mode etc etc…

Pm im up to play anytime!! regards!!!

3 Likes

When the internet helps, I play.
By being equal to the version of emulators, sometimes you have to close the game and reopen to call your opponent.
Here I always play at night, and when the internet helps, the matches go well and without disconnections.
In the image, the gamertag used and a number of victories followed, even with low speed Internet (I changed by that, speed smaller, but more stable), proving that the game works well and without drops or lags.

hi man, i want to play KI classic on xbox one with you or another players … thanks … Stu K Riptor

1 Like

I’d play this game again if I actually FOUND matches on KI 1 lol at least the whole cast had finishers