KI World Cup roll call

I’m really hoping I can go! I’m just a couple hours out and it’s on a weekend so classes aren’t an issue. Still not positive I can, but here’s hoping! Can’t wait!

is there anyway to join while I still have a chance

What do you mean? Join the tournament?

If you go, there will be 4 on the spot tournaments, the winners of which will gain a spot in the main tourney to compete for a part of the $30,000 pot. Is that what you mean?

You stay the night at these things. You never commute. You think you want to commute, but it doesn’t actually save you much money, and you lose massive amounts of time each day that you’ll realize you want to use hanging out with all the cool people you meet, rather than sitting in a car.

Re: KI Cup - If you do not have KI Cup points, you can still enter the 4 on-site last change qualifiers to get some tournament action. If you win one of them, you are placed into the Top 32 showdown for the prize money.

AND there are other big time reasons to be there.

I will be attending the World Cup, but won’t be able to play in the qualifiers since PAX South is on the same weekend. I won’t miss the events though. I live in San Antonio so if anyone needs any help on how to get around feel free to ask me.