KI World Cup 2017 Thread

I thought you were going down a completely different road for a second.

1 Like

Yeah was at FR today. He’s on his way to SA now I think.

@TheKeits and me played Garou: MOTW earlier. This is basically what happened lol

Oh and yes I have the shoes

So is KIcup done forever after this or will there be more Kicups?

IIRC, there are 2 more KIWCs to come after this one.

it has started

1 Like

man KIWC is the best. i wish there was one every month.

1 Like

Awesome game, awesome tournament, awesome players. Congratulations to all @developers and players. Please keep up and give us season 4. Awesome.

4 Likes

Pretty awesome, been watching it all day.

Though I gotta admit I was kind of hoping for some cool announcement before the finals there. :\

2 Likes

For a moment i thought we will get that, then, lol, they are going to announce season 4 wnd we will not hear it. Then it was the price pools. Ok keep going guys. KI the best.

Congrats to @STORM179 for making it all the way to grand finals

14 Likes

I was hoping for a tease for the next character, or something substantial.

Thought the color packs and stuff were kinda tame, wanted something meaty to be revealed.

4 Likes

But then it wouldn’t be as special though. But you’re right, this years was awesome

2 Likes

@STORM179 played an awesome game. Seriously no shame in 2nd, the battle was furious with some real stunning upsets. My compliments to F3 sleep. There were truly losers tonight. I don’t typically go out of my way to watch spring events but this was an absolute nail bitter

I guess they figured the shin hisako reveal and game play was “meaty” enough

Yeah, they just usually save something for the finale. Then the “big announcement” line kind of set expectations high. Oh well, not a big deal but I have to admit I was hanging on every match waiting for some juicy details.

1 Like

Sleep vs Thompson was my favorite match. Hype hype hype.

2 Likes

I don’t know which thread is the right one to post this in but I just wanted to say wow!

Standout players for me are Storm179 and LetalisVenator they are so sick with characters I enjoy watching people play.

Props to Sleep and that ARIA too. One of the hardest players in the game to use and he bossed the tourney with them.

3 Likes

My advice to the entire community:

Go to KI world cup next year. You WILL NOT regret it.

:slight_smile:

13 Likes

I watched the whole event, both on Saturday and Sunday! And I was disappointed that I did not have a single Sadira during all the fights.

Kan Ra, Sadira and Kim! The only 3 that I have not seen in any fight! What happens to them? Are They So Low?