KI Season X

I think all the things happening to KI after season 3, along with the release of X Box One X and since there is not a standard schedule, should be called Season X

5 Likes

Lol…sounds mysterious…

http://cdn2-www.craveonline.com/assets/uploads/2014/06/Batman-1989-batman-joker.jpg

4 Likes

I would be up for a new season. Season X where you at ?

1 Like

Season X

All the things that are not scheduled to be on a seasonal package and happen randomly by the devs will.

The 3 new characters we have until now
Ultimates
Gold, terror, color skins
New guardians
… and whatever new comes from now on until the announcement of season 4 (if it happens) or after that.

I wouldn’t like that to be named season 3.5 or something, it would sound like a windows update and not a fighting game’s episode.

As long as it keeps running on the current Xbox One version as well as on the X version, I’m good. Not very keen on buying a new console just to keep getting more content…

I’d be happy with a gorgon and that Lovecraftian character as additional characters. Throw in a wendigo general and the Tsar and I will call it icing on the cake. Make additional stages / stage variations for all currently “homeless” characters and I will bend the knee.

Agreed 100%

Bring us new announcement already! Haven’t got no new announcement since Ultimate Monster Pack in August 2017

At this point I kind of want a new game instead of additions to the current. M rated this time.
I would like to see a stage for Mira however.

MK vs KI on E3?

1 Like