KI Novella

These kind of things make me so happy… the KI novel will be a reality 20 years later… oh yes.

Great start, can wait for more! Can we know the schedule? weekly?

4 Likes

Holy ■■■■! Wow! Who wrote that?

Not to crap on the backstories of S2 (because I love them), but that was…wow…that was great! This takes the story telling of KI to a wholly new level, AND I WELCOME IT!!

Yo, I want this to go on for however long it can. People talk about getting animated stuff, and getting more extended KI lore through various other mediums, this is IMO exactly what is needed.

At first I was like, “WTF is this?” But as soon as Mira’s backstory was talked about I was hooked. Then AIRA and UT were mentioned, then Sabrewulf, then Mira’s “skills” came into play as she scaled that wall. SMH. I’m thoroughly satisfied top to bottom with this.

Who ever wrote this needs a raise. Or did you guys out source this piece?

Again. Top notch stuff. I’m blown away…and anxiously waiting for Chapter 2.

:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

I know right!!?? Its like I could picture it all going down in my head like a movie! Im hyped to get home and play some KI!!!

Just wished we could play Shadow lab LOL

Lol! Hell yeah.

Did they tell you too that a potential Shadow Lab fix has been found and is being tested? Welcomed news.

yes, I spoke with James yesterday. Hoping all goes well soon so i can get back too it. Its been so long its like it doesn’t even exist anymore. So when it comes back it will be exciting as if its an all new mode!

1 Like

His names Noble Smith https://mobile.twitter.com/ShireWisdom
I’m fairly certain he worked on the S2 backstories as well?

1 Like

Not going to read it. We need the Anime

Same guy

5 Likes

We need more of this XD

LoL

Looks like I have something more to look foreword to next week. I’m so glad Mira doesn’t have any stereotypical sister grudge against her sister for something as stupid like not looking for her after she “died”.

This was a cool change in pace. Can’t wait for Tusk!

I wonder how many more parts are planned for this novella :smiley:

Bruh.

7 Likes

I happen to share this to Mira’s voice actor, and here’s what she had to say about it…

Even @SasquatchPotato agrees with this.

Awesome read.

That was absolutely incredible, and I loved this chapter so much! It was a perfect mixture of new and old, and I really enjoyed exploring Mira’s & Sabrewulf’s backstories at the same time.

I want to continue this particular story so badly, but I’m sure that Tusk is up to something worthwhile I suppose… :wink:

Can’t wait for more, great stuff!

-Zenek

Physical releases for this and the soundtracks would be great. Especially the soundtracks since I like collecting CDs lol

lol that was so funny

Saw this last night, but was too tired to read it - after all, I’m no vampire. So, I opted to get some sleep instead. :sleeping:

…but now that I’m awake, I can read it while I eat my breakfast, and with a clear head. :slight_smile: