KI Memes

I would have been more convinced if he had a bust instead. The hair and glasses kinda make him look like a geek if anything. Or nerd.

2 Likes

Hey! :rage:

1 Like

What, itā€™s true.

1 Like

Itā€™s hard that I laugh at a joke, it must be very good, no matter the subjetc XD
but yes, he looks like emo-geek Gargos lol.
BTW, why does he have a button belly? Gargos had a mommy gargos! =O The original Shadow Lady!!

3 Likes

Itā€™s jokeā€¦

3 Likes

Gabros?

:sweat: i didnā€™t get it, maybe because Iā€™m not an English speaker XD

Whatā€™s a female name that starts with G? Then put a small spin on it.

Grunhilde.

Also, @WrathOfFulgore, you are too damn good at memes. We arenā€™t ready for your final form.

2 Likes

My first impression was that it looked like Celldweller.

16 Likes

This lends credence to the idea that Gargos is Grendel and that Tusk is Beowulf. But who is mommy dearest?

2 Likes

Aria, of course.

2 Likes

The lovecraftian character that was in the polls. It was the precursor to all the astral beings. The mother to eyedol and Gargos or some ā– ā– ā– ā–  like that or Gargos just made a belly button for himself so he wouldnā€™t be made fun of by other astral beings.

1 Like

perhaps this is the reason behind Kim-Wuā€™s face and clothing. She looked so sweet at her concept.
Thank you so much 2016.

2 Likes

Now this is one that will pop in your head every time you pick him. Youā€™re welcome. :smiling_imp:

14 Likes

I donā€™t get itā€¦ Help me, Captain Obvious!

1 Like

Car goes beep beep.
GAR GOS Beep Beep

5 Likes

Itā€™s a joke on how the announcer pronounces Gargos now as opposed to how it was pronounced it in KI2

1 Like

Ah. I get it now!

Thank you!

Thanks for asking, now I get it too :sunglasses:
Pretty funny :grin:

1 Like