KI Memes

So I thought I’d leave this here. I found a doodle in my school, and I thought I picked it up and modified it to look like a certain two-headed beast…

Meme it away, folks! And feel free to redraw it also to look more better/clean, would appreciate it. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Dayv0 @DulXboxOne I’m sorry :joy::joy::joy:

For those who don’t know, me, Dul, Dayvo and DeathGod were in a party just chatting and playing some casual games of KI when suddenly Dayvo and Dul both went random and got characters they HATE playing as and against.

5 Likes

Eyedol is poison.

5 Likes

Really? I thought that was Raam’s department. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Disagree, Maya its the real poison

5 Likes

Lmao!!!

12 Likes

Hello? Can someone make Omen face png? I don’t know how to make face png… :confused:

11 Likes

Is this a specific image you are requesting that already exists, or do you mean you just want someone to photoshop an image of Omen’s face? Or do you mean his mask? I’m not quite getting what you’re asking, and my guess is that may be why you haven’t got a response yet.

Mask. I thought Omen’s mask is his face… o_O I need Omen mask face png because I have idea for Omen meme. You will see my Omen meme picture, if I get Omen mask png.

K…I’m at work right now, but when I get home I’ll hook you up if noone else has yet.

Edit: Are you just wanting the mask with a blank background so you can put it on something else?
Or are we talking just a headshot?

Aw, how nice! @KevBones10, be sure to pay it forward! :wink:

Omen’s new color leaked

Thanks to @WrathOfFulgore for make Omen mask png!

22 Likes

3 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

patriarchy!!

1 Like

8 Likes

I wonder how @MaruMDQ feels about that… :sweat_smile: