KI Memes

Where did that Knuckles come from? And I think I’m not getting Raam’s reference :stuck_out_tongue:

From this clip.

It was from a review of Sonic Lost World by a Youtube Human called Gregzilla. This version of Knuckles became a small meme on its own, (I knew of it back then) but it really got popular when someone made a 3D model of this deformed version, and people started using the model for roleplaying as exaggerated versions of Ugandan soldiers in the online video game, VR chat.

These players eventually developed this weird culture of sayings and behaviors. They ask people if they know “De whey” and they look for and protect “De Queen,” as examples. (That is why the above meme references that, as Raam also refers to a queen.) The meme itself is called “Ugandan Knuckles.” It is a strange and absurd one, and I can see why it got so popular.

If you do some more research yourself, keep in mind that unfortunately the meme has recently gotten the “Pepe” treatment, so there will be some misinformation about the meme being offensive and such.

5 Likes

I normally hate E3 leaks, but I am so excited for the big reveal of fighter #30, how could I not share?! :dark_sunglasses::gorilla::surfing_man:t2:

-Zenek

12 Likes

Fighter #30 ?

2 Likes

Funky kong

1 Like

X3 wait Ki is getting one more fighter? Oh wait this is KI memes. silly me.

2 Likes

17 Likes

For all those who say: “Killer Instinct is a Mortal Kombat clone!”

And for those who seriously believe that:

I took inspiration by The Act Man’s video:

By the way, I don’t hate Mortal Kombat! I’m actually really hyped for the announcement of MK11

6 Likes

7 Likes

Number 15…

3 Likes

Kan-Ra told me that we will see gameplay of KI Battle Royale at E3 this year.

I can’t wait!

15 Likes

7 Likes

Is this real

10 Likes

Welp, I guess this is relevant now as the inevitable has happened:

2 Likes

That game was a crap sequel of a really good game, but not from your time.

Nice joke.

1 Like

I don’t care. Either someone fixes this issue or I’m out. I’m not about to waste my time reinstalling anything I bought with my money just so said content in question can be locked out.

:laughing:

-Zenek

12 Likes

That is a true work of art :sunglasses:

1 Like