KI Memes

You’ll make a McFly specimen.

2 Likes

10 Likes

From that commercial starring He-man and Skeletor.

I made this.

@Fwufikins @UltraZeroX7

8 Likes

This needs an “I’m blue, badabi dabadie” caption. To reference Blue by Eiffel65.

Edit: I mixed up my 90s bands.

1 Like

You’re a genius.

2 Likes

I have my moments.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Once you realize the percentages, it all makes more sense.

When you were a kid, let’s say ten years old for the sake of ease, a single year comprised 10% of your life span. And proportionally, 10% of your experiences and memories. As we get older and live through/experience more years, that percentage decreases. I’m twenty-seven, for instance, so each year clocks in at just below 4% of my life span now. As time goes on, it “feels” more and more fleeting. But we actually just have a much larger knowledge pool to compare it to, making it seem that way.

The important thing to remember is that regardless of how you feel, no one can predict when you will end and we have even more opportunities to live your dreams.

So don’t fret over the passage of time. Go out and learn a new language or study a topic you’ve always wanted. Want to travel abroad? Do the research and plan, within your resources, how to pull it off. The world is your oyster, people, so get out there and shuck it.

-This message paid and provided by Ultratech Industries and the ARIA for a More Evolved Humanity Fund.

7 Likes

Can I donate to this fund?

Or must I buy a Kilgore unit to show support?

17 Likes

In honor of April 1…sorta.

10 Likes

are these actual videos?

Of course not! I edited the text to make it “convincing”.

dem

1 Like

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

Ultimate Source is releasing wave 2 now!

2 Likes

I can’t dislike this enough…worst April fools day joke ever! Boo!

4 Likes

Tusk: “Wait he’s alive!? Odins beard, he’s alive. DAHHHH!!”

9 Likes

19 Likes

Looks like the feather ■■■■■ finally got a full feathered Riptor, probably runs around and lays eggs like crazy

6 Likes