KI Memes

New character for season 4 leaked

15 Likes

Ack! Itā€™s @TheNinjaOstrichā€™s greatest adversary, the MMA Chicken!!

That being said we could use some Killer Fighting Chicken around here.

9 Likes

@MasterStone1994 Itā€™s going to be the first character which has ultimate proof. Itā€™s gonna be able to have itā€™s head decapitated from ultimates like shago and keep walking though.

2 Likes

If you get the reference, then Iā€™ll give you a hug.

5 Likes

2007 YouTube?

5 Likes

2007 was ten years ago.

Will I ever stop being surprised about how fast time moves? Or is this just what being an adult feels like forever?

(Well the years start coming and they donā€™t stop coming and they donā€™t stop coming and they donā€™t stop coming and they donā€™t stop coming and they donā€™t stop coming.)

4 Likes

Some-

BODY ONCE TOLD ME

2 Likes

hugs

I knew youā€™d get the reference. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This bring back memories. lol

1 Like

Speaking of old internet references, hereā€™s one from back in the days of Flash:

2 Likes

Indeed it isā€¦from Unregistered Hypercam 2, Notepad, Windows Movie Maker, rating system, yellow Subscribe button, 009 Sound System, Groove Cutter, Finger Eleven - Paralyzer, Bodies, Bring Me To Life, GTA SA Myths and mods, Club Penguin, man, there are so many things we wonā€™t forget in the good olā€™ days of YouTube! Time flies sure by fastā€¦ :wink:

Youtube: Broadcast Yourself

1 Like

This the 2000th post, ladies and gentlemen, and what a better way to celebrate it is by posting here a Fake SL Dialogue pic that has something to do with a running gag here in the KI Community!

Keep calm and MEME ON!!! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

I still ran out of my ideaā€¦ I donā€™t know when will I make my new KI meme. :frowning:

2 Likes

This looks meme worthy to me

3 Likes

I just realized my last meme might be a bit abstract and require a bit of explaination, which will likely kill the joke:

but in case you donā€™t get it:

ā€¦and now listen to Aganosā€™s theme song:

2 Likes

KI fans: Can we have a new fighter!?
IG Studios: Soonā€¦
KI fans: What could that possibly mean? It must be a clue! 0_0

2 Likes

12 Likes

Someone gave that toad too much caffine.

2 Likes

Time traveling the hard way.

9 Likes

That would be me :wink: