KI Matchups, help needed! ~ Kan-Ra

Hi, I’m currently making a matchup PowerPoint on the KI Characters for new beginners, For Kan-Ra, I need help from people who know how he works and i need to know crucially, what characters from the whole roster are difficult opponents for him, and what are characters are safe for him to play against. You will definitely receive credit for the help. ~ Kieran

This topic is discussed a lot among Ra players.
But in my opinion Fulgore is a horrible MU for Ra, as Ra is a horrible MU for Raam.

Everything else is difficult to decide due to how the game and especially Ra is designed.
You can make Ra look totally OP if you manage to put your stuff on the screen. But every character (besides Raam) has the tools to either prevent him from doing this (okay MUs) or to completely ignore his stuff (bad MUs).
It’s hard to tell.

One thing is true though, Ra is NOT a beginner char. He is hard to play for noobs and also hard to play against as a noob.

1 Like

I know Ra isn’t a character that anyone can play, but I know some people who look to get good with Ra. So that’s why I’m including him in the MU PP.

Take what you can from this stack of info here:

It gets edited often, and this is where most of us dump MU-specific info…