KI is a Mess

Don’t you spread that rhetoric. That is fake news. Matter of fact, we opened up the Steam testing to folks because cross-network play was going TOO well and we didn’t believe it.

Issues seen were caused by an Xbox Live outage. It affected everyone, no matter what game they were playing.

10 Likes

I believe that. My 360 has not been able to connect to live for about a week now. The X1s are fine though.

& are you in charge of the KI twitter page? because if you were you would remember me & KI brasil leage talking bout connections issues with steam update etc when yall opened it up for more testing then 10.

The service has been up and running for weeks, long before we even mentioned it to anyone. Now, there may be instances of failures that are isolated issues, but they are simply that.

There have been no additional patches rolled out - in secret or test - that you seem to think happened. Our 3.9 update added a switch that made things visible. That’s it.

While this is a clear report of a bug, your post about it being correlated to anything else is pure conjecture and frankly false.

4 Likes

lol ok rukari, so the entire KI community is wrong & your right. ok now. im not going to argue facts with you

The entire KI community?

1 Like

I guess KI Steam testing affected the DBFZ beta last weekend as well? :roll_eyes:
It was a XBL network-wide issue, not just isolated to KI.

Correlation =/= causation

1 Like

Xbox may be having issues. Since DBZF I could stream from my boyfriend’s connection with ease! and now I can hardly stream from my X1. Today I tried the PS4, it works the way it has to work, the stream is very good!. It was like this before. But now this connection for the One is not that different from mine, meaning it’s hard to stream =(
I’m presuming a problem between the ISP and MS servers? Without streaming the connection works a little better.

I’ve had a lot of problems recently myself. Dropped combos, inability to punish, unable to hit ultras (but getting a shadow ender instead), and just swallowed inputs are some examples. Stuttering matches seem to be the main issue. No idea what is going on.

The unreliability of connecting to the servers have been big issue as well. I don’t know if these all stem from the same problem or what. I hope it is an easy fix.

2 Likes

man im tired of making a reply… & all yall putting words in my mouth… when yall wanna talk real with me about issues last night on KI for multiple hardcore KI players & streamers on xbox when there wasnt a live service issue annouced at the time it happened or a lil after for alot of us connected in streams then i will talk with yall like an adult. & also to say there has not been updates to KI is bs as well as there is video proof of updates & ppl talk about getting them or not getting them on xbox & pc. I didnt say Patch updates now did i.

now of course XBL had issues for dbzf beta… it always does when a hype beta releases. thats a given & i did not bring that time period up. with that said i actually had no problem playing KI that weekend as i could barly play the dbzf beta & i wasnt going to wait for hrs for a match sitting there when i had limited time. (dbzf though hype as hell)

I am talking about special ocasions where servers have been messed up or problems have ocurred.
& its partially due to the updates. as Rukari said its been there for months they just needed to hit the switch.so what happens when switch is flipped & text has been added for steam crossplay etc?
THE XBOX & PC USERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AN UPDATE TO GET THOSE TEXTS ETC.
Not that hard to understand & see oh KI has an update when you play the game everyday.
with that said the XBOX USERS have received updates sooner than the PC USERS. Which in terms has alot of ppl trying to connect to each other over & over & over again without knowing why the game cant connect crossplay. be having that many ppl trying to connect to servers not connecting it has to but a strain of KI ends. now stuff has been fixed really quick due to PC users getting update & stuff settles usally in next day or 2 from my PoV running tournaments cause it has affected one PCK & KI Brasil was delayed due to issues on KI as well since these steam updates we have receive. KI has still acted a lil weird with game crashes last night being the bigest one. I have noticed some connections i had no problem connecting to on KI i couldnt at times but on other games np.

This is my personal opinion from my exp on KI over last few weeks & from talks with several hundreds of KI players in streams & other places on fb etc.

with that said yall have fun arguing. ill probably be deleting my account soon after this.

#ComboKillers will still support KI & tournaments so please follow us here @ https://www.facebook.com/PharrohComboKillersandMoreKi/

& my bad i more scimed the OG post. so my replys were not mainly directed at his situations & i have no clue why he is having those specific issues on xbox. i personally have not heard that.

Let’s relax on the use of language here.

1 Like

Interesting. I’ve actually seen on my xbox KI was updated today. It was a short .3 gigabyte update.

I feel like this refutes what you said so i want too make sense of all this.

5 Likes

Looks like my Xbox issue it’s just my own. Can’t solve it =(
What a shame…
PS4 streaming works wonderful! Xbox streaming, not for me but it does for others in my country and with a similar connection. I don’t have a clue of what’s happening. Tried all I could.

Thanks @ItzTymeToDul t least someone else see what i have been talking bout.