KI @ Gamescom 2017?

He’s Omen main. Lol

1 Like

I’m still waiting for Riptor’s string bikini:

4 Likes

New Boss… Omen broke free of Gargos. Yes cut Gargos and keep Omen

1 Like

Yeah man Im not offended or thinking you are disproving what my opinion is. Its just my opinion and IM just answering your questions.
I dont think Eagle did a very good job of keeping the hype either. He really has been kind of a dud in the FGC in my opinion.

1 Like

I’ve talked with Keits on those matters personally. Even if they had a seasonal model again it wouldn’t matter if they had more time to make the game’s foundation. That’s the issue. If the game’s foundation isn’t rushed in 10 months like this game’s was then it won’t matter if they do a seasonal model or not. And if ig created their own foundation for the game instead of using someone else’s like they are now itd be easier for them as well. Both dh and ig did great for what they were given. So if they’re given proper time to build the game up…or anyone if ms decides not to contract ig for a new ki then it could turn jnto something even better. Keits gave me a very big rundown on how development works. Time constraints didn’t really seem to be the main issue from what he told me.

2 Likes

Really? No kidding. That’s kinda sad. I think he’s pretty fun, even if I can’t do about 98% of the cool stuff I’m sure he’s capable of yet.

No kidding? Thanks for the information! I didn’t know the foundation was that big of an issue, but I suppose it makes sense. I just figured the time constraints were probably the greater factor and those likely wouldn’t change even if they were building their own sequel from scratch. Thanks again, and I stand corrected. :slight_smile:

I was so looking forward to eagle and was massively disappointed with him. I was hoping he would be ki’s answer to green arrow in injustice.

1 Like

Im not saying Eagle is a bad character…Ive played with him a lot and I think he is cool. IM not going to main him or anything but cool never the less. But from what Ive seen in the Community outside of the forums is a lot of ppl not knowing who he is, or that he even was being released…casuals of course but still. There was no major hype at all.
Still really isnt much talk about him on here either.