KI Discord Chat?

Does anyone know of a Discord channel for KI? And if not, would anyone be interested in joining one? I think the program works well with fighting games.

For anyone who doesn’t know what it is, Discord is a way for users to instant message group chat, it’s easy and fast to register. It’s kind of like a mix of IRC and Teamspeak but with a more modern UI.

1 Like

Well I just made one so any one want to talk on Ki,go here https://discordapp.com/channels/142458842813300738/142458842813300738

Either that link was temporary or it doesn’t work on mobile. Either way, I can’t seem to use it.

Went ahead and just made one.

So why is this not more alive? People should definitely start getting in here so we can start discussing a lot of Killer Instinct.

I wanna get to know the community better and not have to spam topics on the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, which one?!

1 Like

Sorry don’t know the context of your post, can you be a bit specific (I’m kinda slow sometimes I apologize)

I see two links. Which are we joining?!

1 Like

Oh! I see now. It’s the second link @dare7710 posted.

Or at least the one that I joined haha

The nice people over at the subreddit /r/KillerInstinct made one! We have a decent amount of people on that so maybe we could redirect everyone over to that one.

1 Like

Is the Discord still alive?

I joined, but what do i look for? where is everybody.

here is the invite:

where is it it just takes me to the login page?

I still don’t understand the hoopla with Discord. Is there something standout about it that makes other social platforms like Reddit seem lackluster?

Its just convenient. If you have 10 discord channels you dont need to leave the page to access all of them, the UI is very intuitive, and it supports voice communication, so you can do everything on 1 page easily

I need to check it out then, maybe I’ll understand after browsing it for a while.

I need one one o3o

Here you go a strong KI discord community

KI discord channel

1 Like

What’s everyone’s discord?