KI custom logos By RDM

These are awesome, well done dude!!! You know I am copping that Spinal KI logo lol

1 Like

Oh my goodness dude these are great. Love Mira, Orchid, and Sadira’s in particular, they work really well!

1 Like

I am going to do the updates, they are not final.

Just saw the updates!

http://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/original/2X/5/5b086643489a9237594a794be11fba44bb94335a.gif

These logos, that i am NEVER going to be able to use, have me just as excited as the Mira trailer did!

1 Like

Dude, with the renders you’ve been cooking up, they’d make for some sick fight stick skins!

2 Likes

Official award for “Most awesome thing I saw today”. Can’t stress enough how cool these are. Please morrrrrrrre!

3 Likes

Riptor and Maya added!

One suggestion:

Could you make the lower part of the “i” represent one of her blue plasma claws? It looks strange being Gray. And there is not enough blue in the icon.

STILL FANTASTIC BY THE WAY!

1 Like

great designs man,I think if you change the color patterns of the Sadira logo in gold like her hood, it would be awesome :spider: :wheel_of_dharma:

1 Like

Seriously @TempusChaoti @rukizzel HIRE THIS MAN

3 Likes

Amazing designs you got there. They look like something that I would wear to go to the gym.

1 Like

Dude these are awesome! Thank you so much for making these. If they were t-shirt designs I would have a collection.

Aww man, that Aganos logo is pretty sick! Thanks for these man, always appreciate it!

2 Likes

Good God these are GORGEOUS.

6 Likes

Uh IG. You got some hiring to do.

4 Likes

These are fantastic.

1 Like

Great job

1 Like

High quality work here.

2 Likes

These are beautiful! I’d love it if they were in the game itself, as i honestly dont care for the vast majority of the profile icons currently in game.

Hmmm, okay.

You went a bit overboard with SabreWulf’s, to me the original was perfect.

The top half of the ‘K’ in Chief Thunder’s seems a bit too grey as if it forgot to be colored. Maybe a sublte sky colour that matches the night sky of his stage?

The ‘HOT’ word on Orchid’s seems a bit much? Glad you draped her goggles over it though, that should be more than enough. Even the yellow stripe on the ‘K’ can stay. That sexy vertical stripe haha.

Maya’s purple dagger could be way more defined. Those things are jewels waiting for us to behold.

I’m trying to see a raptor in Riptor’s as well, and not just a cyborg, but the coloring is perfect. Maybe some claw slashes and bite marks on this one?

And the Glacius, I liked the original glow, and just wanted some more shards of ice on the letters themselves. You know, to signify ice. Now it’s looking more jumbled than anything else IMO.

Constructive critisim, i’m trying to help this guy with my opinions. Simply suggestions.