KI back in arcades and movie theaters, ect

When I go to the movies, I always go to the arcade…if they had KI 2013, I would probably miss the movie lol

OMG thank you for this I live in Chicago and never knew of this place now I can go whoop some asses in KI in person. I hope they sell french fries because I will make plenty of salt to go along with them lol!

LOL usually someone often responds like that “OMG I live nearby and I did not know about this place”.

About food, well, not really a good selection, but the $15.00 you pay allows you to get in as many times are you want in 1 day!. So you can go out, eat and come right back (just show your receipt).

An arcade in my area is opening up downtown in my area in about a month from now. Looking at their website, I THINK they have Killer Instinct 2.

They also have an Xbox One, so they might have 2013 Killer Instinct on that as well.

Obviously, I’ll be stuck inside playing Season 3, but I’ll try and check it out. :slight_smile:

oh man i would love to see a arcade cab for KI.

maby (for the ppl that like to build stuff) we can build one and show it to the rest :slightly_smiling :slightly_smiling:

also i allready have some plans in my head to build one for my own hehe.
like i did a few years back when i made a replica build for the original one ( no emu )

if you would like to see it here a link to it, its also on this forum: killer instinct arcade replica build

the more i see about S3 the more i want to build another one just for the KI we have now (well it will be not the same as the old cabinets, but its also gonna be a stand up cabinet) also i allready have a model made for it, for when i gonna start, but i still dont know if im gonna use a xbox or a pc for it, need to wait untill it comes out on pc first to see what i can do for the controls. hehe.

but when im gonna start with it i will post it :wink:

here’s a video off my KI replica build:
https://youtu.be/PtAE_3dGNoQ

2 Likes

Recroommasters.com has some great stuff if you are interested in building arcade cabinets.

@ULTRAODINSON obviously has KI 2013 setups at ultra arcade.

The only real problem with running KI for quarters in movie theaters etc is that the business model is kind of dying. Most of those games these days are for specialized experiences lik racing games or light guns.

Thats a replica? I thought it was a original when I first saw the clip. Amazing work. Brings back a lot of memories seeing that. :slightly_smiling: