KI at PAX East 2016

The sisters are back Maya and Mira! Watch Mira be a giant too 20ft tall (exaggerating)

https://scontent-mxp1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/13040878_1027574477279620_5783110662190144388_o.jpg

11 Likes

Why would someone change accent because of a bite? Vampirism doesnā€™t affect language. Draculaā€™s victims from abroad didnā€™t gain a Transylvanian accent after being converted.

It was just an idea.

Anywayā€¦ Miraā€™s trailer better be this Friday!

Itā€™s not. GET REKT!

2 Likes

No chill lmao

ROFL. No harm intended.

But itā€™s not quite ready yet otherwise the plan was to show it this weekend. When it is ready I will share.

Im personally just excited that weā€™re getting KI news, i can wait for a trailer lol

Trailers are great, but Iā€™m more excited for the potential PAX stream so I can get a real idea of how she will play!

2 Likes

Iā€™m more curious to the teaser ā€¦ Mira has been subject to leak, my hype and curiosity has shifted for the last two, hoping that the teaser is not Gargos. This season did not give us the same imagination of the second, those damn silhouette sometimes dream the night.

1 Like

its most likely gonna be Gargos, aside from TJā€™s trailer, every Teaser has depicted the next character in order of release date

Awesome. I may not be as hyped for Mira as others might be, but I still look forward to her. I wonā€™t be surprized if she arrive at the tail end of April

It just hit me that Maya never had a teaser.

1 Like

She did at the end of tusks

1 Like

Thatā€™s MIRA, not Maya. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m really hoping mira is a quick grappler. Maybe both a ground cmd grab and an air one. Iā€™m Always looking for a new character to be the one that makes me shift from Fulgoreā€¦ Hisako almost did it, but I came back to Fulgore at the endā€¦

Cā€™mon Mira, impress me!

Looking forward to seeing Mira in action! Sheā€™s got me hyped.

Anyone here who has gone before? This is my first year going and I was curious if I should bring my fightstick? Iā€™d like to play against other people there and learn some things but Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s a thing at these events?

There are free-play areas, but those are usually BYOC (Bring Your Own Console). I guess you just solidified my question of ā€œshould I bring a fightstick with meā€¦ā€

Ahh. Were there a lot of people in the free play areas last year? Just wondering if itā€™s worth while to walk around all day with a stick in my backpack.

Do they even allow bags at PAX? lol