KI 2 Year Anniversary Giveaway

Happy Launch Anniversary K.I.!!!

Ceeeeelebrate good times, COME ON!

Picking up my Xbox at midnight and playing KI till the sun came up will always be one of my favorite gaming memories. Thanks for supporting the community and for being awesome all around.

Happy birthday! Hot ■■■■ can’t wait for Season 3!

2 incredible years of awesome Killer Instinct matches, gameplay, tournaments, streams, community bonding, top players, friendly players, development, communication, reveals, leaks, hype, rage, and a metric ton of fun! Here’s to a thousand more years of KI! Thank you to everyone involved behind the scenes, in front, and the middle. I love each and every one of you and i’ve had an incredible time these past 2 years. Can’t wait for more!!!

Also, I need that stick and shirt…bad! <3

EDIT: GAH! Forgot to wish everyone good luck. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

1 Like

I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years. Here’s to another 2 (or more) awesome years of KI!

Could only play the game this past 1 year, but I’ve enjoyed it way more than most others, so happy to see it come back and excited to see more with Season 3!
http://imgur.com/rRMQPbu

This should do it. Congrats, dudes!

After lurking for about a year, you guys finally twisted my arm to make an account! Congratulations on two years of a fantastic fighting game. SHAGO HYPE!

happy birthday KI

Hope it came out correctly. Sorry for the imperfect quality. :frowning:

Happy anniversary KI

I hope German is okay for this

Happy anniversary Killer Instinct

my gamer tag is Quancro

oooo my woow can´t beleive season 3 is happening…and will be other 2 more years of fantastic fights

Happy Anniversary! Here’s to Season 3 and another year of good times!

Quick and dirty, like every loss to shago as a boss. Looking forward to S3 more each day