KI 1,2 classic for windows after Aniversary

Hi.
It’s been 10 years since the game was released and 8 years since the game was released for Windows.
From the very beginning of the game’s release for WINDOWS, players were deprived and not allowed to play KI CLASSIC.
But still… 10 years have already passed…Aniversary update… maybe now such an opportunity will appear for them, at last?

For access to KI Classic 1 + 2, which is available through ownership of KI: Definitive Edition, you can find KI: DE in your Microsoft Store’s Library.

Make sure you adjust the Sort and filter accordingly to view all of your owned products.

Perhaps I expressed myself incorrectly.
KI classic has never been available to play on WINDOWS.
The “owned” status did not solve this problem in any way.
Has anything changed since the update? maybe we too will finally get the opportunity to play?
This was the only question.

You are correct. At this time, KI Classic 1+2 are only available to play on Xbox.

Yes, that’s exactly question. A question of XBOX exclusivity. Isn’t it time to reconsider it? 1. After all, 10 years have already passed. 2. Even Phil Spencer stated that Microsoft may leave the video game business.

Along with these things, can you finally find a way to transfer KI classic to PC? As far as I know, this is a UWP application. so it seems like there shouldn’t be any problems other than recompilation. Isnt i right?

I’m with the OP, this is just feedback.

I would like it if the original KI and KI2 were ported to PC. Preferably to Steam since I play the modern KI there now and like to have everything in one client. CodeMystics did a great job with the Xbox versions and we would like them on PC as well.