Kan Ra and Gargos

Guys
I have talked about and thought about this about this
Both should partner up. Seriously.
I mean, both are enemies of Maya and Utlratech.
So they are both neutral AND evil.
I think this would be a great idea.

If any Kan-Ra will be Gargos servant, like shang tsung to shao khan

3 Likes

If his story mode ending is anything to go by, Gargos actually manipulated Kan-Ra into summoning him. He tricked Kan-Ra into thinking that he’d grant him an army of demons and unlimited power, as devil figures are want to do, and then when he popped out into our world he was all like “APRIL FOOLS” and when Kan got all buttthurt about it Gargos was all liek “LOL IT’S A PRANK BRO”

6 Likes

I luv u
Omfg…

[quote=“Fwufikins, post:3, topic:3950, full:true”]and then when he popped out into our world he was all like “APRIL FOOLS” and when Kan got all buttthurt about it Gargos was all liek “LOL IT’S A PRANK BRO”
[/quote]
I would’ve been so mad tho

1 Like

Yeah I think Kan-Ra is going to be so scared of him that he bows down and becomes his right hand man or something.

3 Likes

Or be one of Gargos’ minions for that particular matter :wink:

They might use servitude to Gargos as part of the tease for his Season 3 changes. Also, based on the Maya backstory we can assume that she is one of the two characters getting reworked. I believe Kan Ra will be the other one because it was either going to him or Spinal, and we already got the tease for Spinals changes. It did not seem like he would get reworked which leads me to believe that Kan Ra will be reworked.

1 Like

I said that in a Shago thread but I think Kan Ra could be the reason that Shadow are include in the story. He knows alchemia, magic, he could totally make a homonculus (or a clay man) for Gargos, that would be the best way to add Shadow Orchid or Shadow Jago in the story.

But we know Kan Ra, he could also totally works for Gargos until he has enough strenght to take his place (like he tried with the babylonian king).

It’s amazing how this turned out completely accurate. Shadow Lords talks about Gargos using mind control to manipulate Kan-Ra into opening the portal, and then Gargos reveals his true intentions and Kan-Ra runs away Kev Bones style

3 Likes

What is Kev Bones style?

Ask @KevBones10 about -runs away-
He’ll know what to do

1 Like

Who dares summon me…

Yeah, yeah… I will know what to do.

(Breathing)

Kan-Ra did nothing wrong

1 Like

Oh no I still don’t get it! Is there another thread this originated in or something?