K.I. Probation (Anti Cheat?) MADNESS

Today i was online minding my own business, going back n forth winning some and loosing some in bronze category ranked matches, a few of witch i won via my opponents quitting the match during my double ultras. I received a warning message saying if i continue to win matches that my opponents disconnect from i’ll be placed on PROBATION…WTF??? Did you guys think this through??? What the actual smack am i supposed to do about salty people being salty?? I’m not super great at this game…i pay attention to what i’m doing and i come out on top sometimes because of my analysis of the match. I win because i try to use my head. When i DO win i feel great especially when during the match my opponent Teabags me when they get down my first health bar, so i usually indulge in a double ultra and a few taunts myself. My question is though…WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO about some other dude disconnecting or quitting??? That system is crazy…should i retract from the spirit of a competitive game and hold off on hitting the taunt button, or enjoying the rewards of a good match by carrying on a good looking double ultra???..or should i just stop playing for the day after i get matched up with 2 or more salt bearers that quit because they lost?? I.G. come on…seriously…