Just my opinion...!

Fair enough, lets just wait with the ‘no Eyedoll’ thing untill its it 100% certain he is not in the game.

My point is that ki is now a marketing tool. You cant deny that.

1 Like

did you watch the most recent stream the shadows look better than before

1 Like

Its ok, but the old shadow is better imo.

Maybe unlocking shadow colors? That would be nice!

Same shadows nothing has changed yet…Same build

actually i didnt but they are getting better and better!

i trust IG

If you played tournaments you’d know this game is not just a marketing tool.

2 Likes

Since when did cutting out content and leaving stuff people really want (like stages) as additional paid for DLC (even disguised as community funded) …become something people would want!

Please stop encouraging this for the sake of consumers and the future of the game industry.

1 Like

It wasnt, ki is awesome.
If you pay attention, im talking about S3.

Bad decisions imo.

Money
W10
MS

Since when is giving a set of stages cutting out content? They didn’t make 8 stages then decided to scrap it at the last second to make more money. From early one it was decided that 3 stages are all we are getting. You can’t cut content you were never promised/given/paid for.

1 Like

Ehm? A flop? Let’s see where SF5 is in 2 years before deciding flips, flaps & flops :slight_smile:

Sfv is a rushed game.
Dont deserve the Street Fighter name on it.

If the decision was made to intentionally leave out stages with the assumption people will pay for them as DLC, and putting things people didn’t really care about (lighting, guest characters…etc) in the core product then in my opinion that’s cutting things out that people should be upset about.

I totally understand there’s a limitied amount of resources, and I love this game so much I really hope something amazing happens to justify cutting out stages which is a huge part of the content in any fighting game, and important for defining the feeling and chraracter of each season.

No dear!

if you want a bigger budget and a bigger game then you better hope IG and MS isnt JUST thinking of us here and what WE want.

We are a very small group of people who brought the game anyway and although our views are valuable they arnt the most important perspective of KI.

The budget is going into other things like making this game Evo worthy and ensuring that guest characters generate more sales of season 3.

Even though i dont know what IG has been working on i fully support DLC.

I want (so far) everything IG has show me, just because stage lighting wasn’t “on my list” doesn’t mean i didn’t want it! Its wrong for me to expect IG or MS to make the game i want, its their game not MINE, they got the job, i didnt? I can only offer my thoughts not EXPECT content

But what i can do is let them know that i FULLY support MORE content that they havent yet planed in the form of DLC.

SO if S3 doesnt have ultimates or the content you want (witch it wont im betting) then dont buy it lol!

Maybe buy the DLC packs that could follow that you DID want.

While I get that sentiment it has been said on record by a dev. I think that nothing is being taken away to sell at a later date.

It’s just up to you whether or not to believe it

Just as a note, S1 and S2 were also about making money.

Passion from the devs and fans is all well and good, but the core purpose of any business endeavor is to make money. S3 is not some radical departure from that philosophy. That said, S3 seems to have as much passion and fan feedback behind it as any other to my eyes - the gameplay rebalances and graphics improvements (lighting upgrade) and PC port are things the fans have hammered on the devs for years now.

4 Likes

Correct! nothing is being saved… there is just allot to make, IG isn’t a huge studio.

The PC port will be taking allot of time too… i guess we didn’t ask for that now either?

Maybe the PC version isnt as important as stages now? Maybe more stages wil pull in more people to play the game? We cant keep everyone happy can we?

Unfortunately in S3 Guests and the PC port are both INCREDIBLY important. With no Riptor and Cinder hype WE NEED both to create hype and interest thats outside of this community.

Regardless of what I WANT, i know whats better for KI as a game outwardly unlike @PottyMonster it would seem.

im hoping once we build that steady base maybe then we can start ticking all our boxes.

2 Likes

No not really before it just was like a purple blur now it looks like the old shadow but it just has a purple tint to the shadow

Just to clear something up, even if they bring back Eyedol (I’m not an Eyedol fan either way) it doesn’t make it ok that they brought guest characters, no ultimate per character, 5 less stages, dumb purple shadow effects etc.

I know some of you out there will be complaining now but if Eyedol comes back, you suddenly don’t mind purple shadows and guest characters etc.

Stick to your guns guys. Season 1 and 2 were great and exciting, now we have less new characters because of guests while all the new characters IG created in Season 2 were so great, we might be getting Season 3 but we got so much less than we got in Season 2 and I blame it on childish comments that blow up here and giving IG stupid ideas that they think we want all the while ignoring what makes KI so great and we have to be louder than the stupid ideas which is a shame because the damage is done now.

1 Like

Stages tho I would rather have 8 more fighters with 3 stages than 4 with 4 stages because I pick random anyway. I don’t know if people saw my post from before but I can forsee how they have it planned so it’s understandable why everyone wouldn’t have a stage and to me it makes sense