Jurassic World 3 Prologue

Here is the official special feature trailer to Jurassic World: Dominion Prologue for all you Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, and above all dinosaur fans AND enthusiasts :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning: :smiley: :sunglasses: :+1: :fire: :lizard:

Curious though, furry dinosaurs? :confused: And ANY of you cheering for the dinosaurs over the majority of the humans? I know I did here :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s not really “fur”, but protofeathers. Various dinosaur species including members of the raptor family have been known to have them.
The prologue looks cool. I hope the movie is good, if not great. “Fallen Kingdom” wasn’t really, but it had elements i liked.

2 Likes

So personally, which is your favorite and least favorite movies in the ENTIRE Jurassic Park and Jurassic World film series?

The first JP was, and still is, my all-time favorite. “Jurassic World”, while nowhere near as good as the first movie, was better than the sequels in that, even though it was flawed, there were some glimmers of thoughtfulness and intelligence in parts such as considering how the park would operate and the complications that would arise. It was pretty good, although some things kind of held it back. I kind of like JP3 just because of the Spinosaurus and the way the raptors looked in that movie with the crests. “Fallen Kingdom” was disappointing imo, although there were one or two things I liked such as the idea of a dinosaur haunting a gothic mansion. Hated “The Lost World” - that was just a rehash of the first movie but with even less imagination and more in the way of excessiveness.

2 Likes

Yeah even some from the tyrannosaur family had feathers, as we saw in that prologue. So naturally, JP’s depiction of the T-Rex was pretty iffy for a lot of people. But it’s nice that they acknowledged that.

I just hope no one gets hurt y’know? Poor dinos, and some poor people. That being said, something will go even more terribly wrong, as if dinosaurs being loose over the world isn’t bad already.

Okay yes that’s on the bottom of my list too. It was way too much.

1 Like
1 Like

looking forward to it.

1 Like

Same here. I’m so glad the OG cast are back. :smiley:

1 Like

More specifically Dr. Alan Grant (Sam Neill), Dr. Ellie Sattler (Laura Dern), and Dr. Ian Malcolm (Jeff Goldblum) :smile: :grin: :sunglasses:

Can’t wait to see Jurassic World: Dominion :grinning: :smiley:

Along with Blue and her new Velociraptor youngling now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Evolution and @KIFANATIC8488

You’ll have to forgive me for being concerned about blue. I hope she lives

3 Likes

You and me both.

1 Like

Truthfully AND honestly, I’m not too worry about Blue but overall I concur nonetheless

Make your gaming site even more popular by adding colorful descriptions about your games. Do not worry if you do not have skills to describe them in an engaging way. You can always delegate this task to professional writers that will provide you with first-class content. For example, order texts from https://writingmetier.com/common-app-essay-assistance/.

1 Like

Yes they did.

To what exactly? :confused:

raptors known to have protofeathers

1 Like

It was pretty good, although some things kind of held it back. I kind of like JP3 just because of the Spinosaurus and the way the raptors looked in that movie with the crests. May be they have used some kind of video editing software.